Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Hey everyone!

Old 02-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Evilkittie
sexygreencivic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey everyone!

Hey ya'll! My cable modem was struck by lightening, so i had to wait for it to be replaced

I'm LOVING my new house! Its sooooo awesome. Here is a picture of my office, I still need to get pictures of the rest of the house. The next picture is my new Dog. her name is Jaime
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
P2010013.JPG (60.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg
P1250012.JPG (27.7 KB, 21 views)
Old 02-02-2004, 09:40 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by Evilkittie
Hey ya'll! My cable modem was struck by lightening, so i had to wait for it to be replaced

I'm LOVING my new house! Its sooooo awesome. Here is a picture of my office, I still need to get pictures of the rest of the house. The next picture is my new Dog. her name is Jaime
you know whats funny....a buddy of mine had your butt link in his profile....I was like...hey wait I know that girl...checked out your web site...iteresting to say the least
Old 02-02-2004, 09:42 PM
Evilkittie
sexygreencivic

Originally Posted by b16aEGcivic
you know whats funny....a buddy of mine had your butt link in his profile....I was like...hey wait I know that girl...checked out your web site...iteresting to say the least

and it makes me a ton of money for nothing
Old 02-02-2004, 09:43 PM
Civic2Scooby

and it makes me a ton of money for nothing
hey kudos on it...I wish I was that smart to come up with something like that...people really go for that stuff? <--makes me sound very nieve I am just curious.
Old 02-02-2004, 09:49 PM
Evilkittie
sexygreencivic

hey kudos on it...I wish I was that smart to come up with something like that...people really go for that stuff? <--makes me sound very nieve I am just curious.
I had a really hard time believing I could tell some one they were completely worthless and they would worship me every thought. But yes, its true - people some how some way really dig on this selfish, I'm a "b-tch" attitude, and they pay- A LOT of money to see it. I used to be really touchy about my site, and didn't want people to know about it because i was afriad of what people would think about me. Doing this for almost 2 years i've learned a lot about myself and other people, and from that, I'm a much happier person, and i don't care what people think about me, my site, or anything like that. I find it entertaining, and I only wish I could invest more of my time on my site. When I did have the time to spend on it, I made A LOT, A LOT, A LOT more money, but i've just been so consumed with my house, my job, and everything else in my life that I've pushed aside my "greediness" and concentrated on whats more important- my family, my friends, and myself.

p.s. why is there no more pictures in the sigs??
Old 02-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Civic2Scooby

I had a really hard time believing I could tell some one they were completely worthless and they would worship me every thought. But yes, its true - people some how some way really dig on this selfish, I'm a "b-tch" attitude, and they pay- A LOT of money to see it. I used to be really touchy about my site, and didn't want people to know about it because i was afriad of what people would think about me. Doing this for almost 2 years i've learned a lot about myself and other people, and from that, I'm a much happier person, and i don't care what people think about me, my site, or anything like that. I find it entertaining, and I only wish I could invest more of my time on my site. When I did have the time to spend on it, I made A LOT, A LOT, A LOT more money, but i've just been so consumed with my house, my job, and everything else in my life that I've pushed aside my "greediness" and concentrated on whats more important- my family, my friends, and myself.

p.s. why is there no more pictures in the sigs??
ummm more prof. site...yadda yadda...everybody is pissed....

anywho...no offense was ment...I just knew you from this site and your web site just kinda made me double take...I sorta thought it was a joke for a minute but looked around and was like...man I bet she makes some good ass loot off this...too bad I am a guy....lol :cheers:
Old 02-02-2004, 09:54 PM
Evilkittie
sexygreencivic

man I bet she makes some good ass loot off this...too bad I am a guy....lol :cheers:
:rofl: yeah it's paid a lot of bills and helped out a lot in rough times. It brought me out of debt considerbly, and matter of fact, helped me afford my house, my truck, and my furniture.

:thumbup:
Old 02-02-2004, 09:55 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so you actually think all females are superior to all males :thinking:
Old 02-02-2004, 10:01 PM
Evilkittie
sexygreencivic

Originally Posted by RB
so you actually think all females are superior to all males :thinking: