Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

tired of it

Old 01-31-2004, 11:05 PM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tired of it

so i just got a ticket for my tint.

teh damn officer that pulled me over was profiling like a motherfvcker.....
just to get things straight, YES i understand tinting teh front door windows is illegal, teh hatch was that way when i bought it. One Stockton Police office already let me slide on a ticket, and said it will be fine... A Lodi police officer, told me that my tint is fine, nothing to worry about. :madfawk:

so anyways.... i'm leaving teh jack in teh crack parking lot, while exiting i see a eg hatch that had been pulled over... the officer had just given the driver the ticket, and headed back to his car... so the hatch pulls away and i pull in to teh turn lane.... guess who decides to turn on to my street and flip a biotch? mr. officer1!! omghi2upiGGie!!! so teh light turns green and i go... the cop decides to tailgate me for at least a half a mile, then finally pulls me over...

BLEH~... i am so thru... i dun even want this car any more.... God, i finally get the car i wanted since high school, and i get nothing but problems..
Old 01-31-2004, 11:07 PM
HawtPants
the one and only

i feel ya man. thats why i drive a beater now
Old 01-31-2004, 11:08 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so you've got illegal tint and you're complaining about getting caught? Just get rid of the tint and call it a day.
Old 01-31-2004, 11:10 PM
93HybridCX
Beast from the East

That is just sad that cops have nothing better to do then pick on someone for their tint :down: I hate cops that pick on people because of what kind of car they drive :madfawk:
Old 01-31-2004, 11:11 PM
tony
XBL: HotMilkGT // HAN H14

dooood that hella sucks :a:
Old 01-31-2004, 11:11 PM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Originally Posted by RB
so you've got illegal tint and you're complaining about getting caught? Just get rid of the tint and call it a day.
did u not read cockmonger?

Originally Posted by Petey
just to get things straight, YES i understand tinting teh front door windows is illegal, teh hatch was that way when i bought it. One Stockton Police office already let me slide on a ticket, and said it will be fine... A Lodi police officer, told me that my tint is fine, nothing to worry about. :madfawk:
Old 01-31-2004, 11:12 PM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

i would have put my dick on the cop's forehead,..have him look straight into my balls,..and tell him to give them a ticket
Old 01-31-2004, 11:14 PM
HawtPants
the one and only

ever since i sold my honduh i have a lot more money to blow on other stupid things besides my car.
Old 01-31-2004, 11:42 PM
White[Pony]
For relaxing times...

I'm selling my car pretty soon

buying an old 240 I think.

but that sucks about the tint mine had tint when I got it, too... I never got ticketed. even when I had ricer exhaust.
Old 01-31-2004, 11:44 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Petey
did u not read cockmonger?

no I read that you knew it was illegal...if a cop tells you one thing, and another cop tells you something that differs from that, then maybe you should just look up the law and see what the truth is. But hey I'm in a horrible mood right now so I'm sorry if I'm being a dick.

Quick Reply: tired of it