Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I'm Lost

Old 01-19-2004, 05:28 PM
ManInCamo
Old School Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't kill yourself. We don't need your drama, and your loved don't need it either
Old 01-19-2004, 05:53 PM
LotusOnWater19

allright im a female so here's my thought. u cheated on her, you're a bastard. BUT it sounds like your changing. maybe this girl brings out the best in you and makes u want to be a better man for her, maybe not. IF now u're wrong for each other (pardon me if im too blunt with that last statement since i obviously dun know either of you). If she doesnt bring out the best in you then you'll end up not appreciating her (or if thats the situation now) and your lives will be miserable. maybe take this opportunity and have fun (sow your wild oates) and after giving her some time then discuss it out if u both want to be together. If she isnt accepting you right now maybe she will later.

Righ now it sounds like she doesnt want to be with you. If you want to change her mind, begging her back may work entirely or completely slam back in your face. A DRAMATIC solution would be to find a new temporary girlfriend and treat her like a total queen and make sure your ex knows about how well you treat this new girl. She'll be overwhelmed with jealousy because shes gonna wonder "why didnt that bastard treat me that well? is that girl so much better than me? he appreciates her so much i wish it was like that when we were together" then dump the new girl (kinda mean to the new girl) and go back to your ex and tell her how much u care for her more than that new girl.

thats a really dramatic play...yeah psycho solution...haha oh well... gluck! but dont stay depressed because we all go through these things in our lives and no matter how hopeless things seem dont give up in school, stay healthy and in shape, because the more u let go, the more confidence you'll lose as well.
Old 01-19-2004, 08:11 PM
flappy188
O.G. SON!

Originally posted by ManInCamo
Don't kill yourself. We don't need your drama, and your loved don't need it either
thanks for ur help, That was like a dick thing to say! :ban::fawk:
Old 01-19-2004, 08:14 PM
flappy188
O.G. SON!

Originally posted by LotusOnWater19
allright im a female so here's my thought. u cheated on her, you're a bastard. BUT it sounds like your changing. maybe this girl brings out the best in you and makes u want to be a better man for her, maybe not. IF now u're wrong for each other (pardon me if im too blunt with that last statement since i obviously dun know either of you). If she doesnt bring out the best in you then you'll end up not appreciating her (or if thats the situation now) and your lives will be miserable. maybe take this opportunity and have fun (sow your wild oates) and after giving her some time then discuss it out if u both want to be together. If she isnt accepting you right now maybe she will later.

Righ now it sounds like she doesnt want to be with you. If you want to change her mind, begging her back may work entirely or completely slam back in your face. A DRAMATIC solution would be to find a new temporary girlfriend and treat her like a total queen and make sure your ex knows about how well you treat this new girl. She'll be overwhelmed with jealousy because shes gonna wonder "why didnt that bastard treat me that well? is that girl so much better than me? he appreciates her so much i wish it was like that when we were together" then dump the new girl (kinda mean to the new girl) and go back to your ex and tell her how much u care for her more than that new girl.

thats a really dramatic play...yeah psycho solution...haha oh well... gluck! but dont stay depressed because we all go through these things in our lives and no matter how hopeless things seem dont give up in school, stay healthy and in shape, because the more u let go, the more confidence you'll lose as well.

Maybe ill try that! Wanna Go out? :naughty:
heres my pic, lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
me2.jpg (144.7 KB, 20 views)
Old 01-19-2004, 08:17 PM
RB26DETT
Eagles > NFL

dont feel like doing nething? eh.. i felt like that.. so i dont do anything. i mean.. i still go to school, but i really dont do anything except walk in between my classes. and you know what? doing something wouldve been a lot better than what i do, nothing.