Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

*pix~prelude Winter Meet~orlando*

Old 01-18-2004, 06:53 PM
99PreludeGirLay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *pix~prelude Winter Meet~orlando*

.:CLICKY:. PIX HERE .:CLICKY:.

Thank you all for coming! And Kyle, thanx for helping me plan.

A few people had talked about that when we all actually got to meet up there were clicks, and not much mingling and mixing going on and that we should have had out shit together as far as us being kicked out of the parking lots, reserving ahead for lunch and 'jus having an exact location planned at a specific time. *~* I totally agree with you all. I thought there was plenty of mixing and mingling going on, but maybe 'cuz I knew quite a bit of people from the previous meets, but I deeply apologize for that. One of my pet peeves is going to a meet and seeing clicks, so I totally understand where you all are coming from that brought this up. This will definetly not happen in future meets. I have ideas and thoughts that are running through my mind on how to better the next meets. So please, give all input-good or bad! Again, I apologize.

The meet was a great time. Unfortunately I only took one pic when we were all at Chili's (which is not worth posting). Haha! I was too damn busy socializing. But I'm glad other people took pix. We all got along like a big happy family.

I will be in PANAMA CITY, FL for Spring Break in MARCH, but a Spring meet is in the works either before or after I leave for Panama City. So keep a lookout! Again, thank you all for coming and I hope the next one is better and look forward to us all meeting again!

~elle~
Old 01-18-2004, 07:03 PM
sxecrow
Banned

hey uhhh ... wrong forum, honey. Besides, I have to log in to view your pictures, anyway.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:41 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

wtf?
Old 01-19-2004, 12:46 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmmm