Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

need help w/a guy situation

Old 01-13-2004, 01:14 PM
kilpatty43
corvette chick at heart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help w/a guy situation

ok...so i met this guy, derrick, about a month ago. we get along great. we have a lot of the same likes and dislikes and all that good stuff. we hit it off really well. but im not attracted to him at all. he has asked me out a few times...but i just see him as a friend. i cant see myself dating him at all. he keeps asking me why and i feel terrible. well he just called me and said that he was falling for me...im not interested in him that way and if i go out on a date w/him im scared he'll get the wrong impression. i feel like a total bitch. what do i do???
Old 01-13-2004, 01:18 PM
skabone69

try not to use the just be friends line cause that's the typical line a guy hears. but at the same time tell him the truth that your not intrested. as much as it will suck he'll be glad he knows where he stands. I'm curious, what is not attractive about him?
Grifter

dont go out with him. in the end his feelings will be hurt far worse
wilsel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If your not physically attracted to him, it's not your fault. I believe there has to be some sort of physical attraction in a healthy relationship. Try to avoid leading him on, sticky situation kinda.
Old 01-13-2004, 01:21 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Be upfront and tell him the damn truth. Don't excuse yourself or justify anything. You're not interested in that, and he should be able to respect that. Don't worry about hurting his feelings cause either way they will be hurt, but if you make things clear now, the hurt will be less...
Old 01-13-2004, 01:24 PM
ziggyziggy
i am asian

give him a really bad blowjob. he will never call you again.
Old 01-13-2004, 01:27 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Originally posted by ziggyziggy
give him a really bad blowjob. he will never call you again.
And surprise him with that "Finger up the ass" trick too h:

But, seriously, just tell him "No, for chirssakes, it wont happen, so stop bugging me before I get pissed off"... just with more eloquence...
Old 01-13-2004, 01:28 PM
kilpatty43
corvette chick at heart

i havent used the just friends line with him. i hate that line when i get it therefore i dont say it. i dont think ive led him on at all. i act just like i do with all my friends which is not flirty. at least i dont think so. i dont know why im not attracted to him. my sis and friend think he's hot...but i just dont know. he is cute but the attraction is just not there. :dunno:
Old 01-13-2004, 01:38 PM
skabone69

Originally posted by kilpatty43
i havent used the just friends line with him. i hate that line when i get it therefore i dont say it. i dont think ive led him on at all. i act just like i do with all my friends which is not flirty. at least i dont think so. i dont know why im not attracted to him. my sis and friend think he's hot...but i just dont know. he is cute but the attraction is just not there. :dunno:
intresting, no offense but I was expecting to hear that he was a little on the nasty side or something about looks.
If you not feeling it there is definately no use in forcing love.
Old 01-13-2004, 01:42 PM
Rezza
Tell your mom I said hi!

Originally posted by kilpatty43
Tell him exactly that then...tell him "derek...you are an amazing guy! this time we spent 2gether has been great...I think you're cute, but the attraction isnt there...im sorry, im just not physically attracted to you........BUT, I could hook u up with my sister or my cuz, your pick!!"

something along those lines...you cant go wrong

edit: sister or FRIEND