Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

mXc: Monster Edition =

Old 01-09-2004, 06:57 AM
Just Janna
Cake or Death?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mXc: Monster Edition =

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Fawking hystarical.

True story.
Old 01-09-2004, 07:12 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

just had to be there :happysad:
Old 01-09-2004, 07:21 AM
Just Janna
Cake or Death?

Maybe so. h:
Old 01-09-2004, 07:22 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

I would've cracked up if I saw it. h:
Old 01-09-2004, 07:26 AM
Just Janna
Cake or Death?

Episode Number 25
First Aired October 30, 2003

Synopsis
It's a MONSTEROUS edition of the world's toughest reality sports in town as Product Mascots, captained by Pissin' Boots, the mascot of Cat-Scat Kitty Litter challenges Real Monsters, captained by Clamula, whose reeking breath kills people for miles around as we celebrate All Hallow's Eve.

Notes
Halloween special.
Games include SINKERS AND FLOATERS, INTESTINAL FORTITUDE, DRY BALLS, IMPASSIBLE STONES OF MOUNT McKIDNEY
In the "IMPASSIBLE STONES OF MOUNT McKIDNEY" event the people pushing boulders were dressed in Ultraman, Ultraman Seven, Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Taroh, Ultraman Ace, and Ultraman Zoffy costumes.

Quotes
Kenny: " And my most monstrously painful elimination of the day goes to, the statue of uncivil liberty."
Vis:"Here's Queerwig. He sneeks into the ears of sleeping children and turns them into gay teens."

Vic:"Here we have childhood fears: Monster under the bed, the Closet Monster, and Drunk Stepdad."
Kenny:"My stepdad was always under the bed."
Vic:"Oh,that is scary, Ken."
Kenny:"Yeah. He'd just lay under there and breathe."
Vic:"Creepy stuff!"

Vic (After Piss 'n' Boots falls in the water during Sinkers and Floaters): "And there's nothing worse than the smell of a wet cat!"
Kenny: "Yeah. My cat, Mr. Sphincter used to smell up the dishwasher, until I shaved him."
Vic: "Good tip, Ken."

Vic (talking about Piss 'n' Boots' try at Dry Balls): "His agile, catlike reflexes didn't seem to help him there."
Kenny: "Yeah, we'd give my cat Mr. Sphincter toys like that and he'd just bat them away, and then go and off and spray in my underwear drawer."
Vic: "Ah, it's an old story, Kenny."

Vic: "And here's Harley the Carp, the mascot for 'I Can't Believe It's Carp', the tangy butter substitute."
Kenny (singing): "It covers my toast like a stinky, fishy tarp! I know it's not butter, but (Vic joins in) I Can't Believe It's Carp!"

Goofs and Nitpicks
When introducing Hock the loogie during the Impassible Stones of Mount McKidney, Kenny calls him "Hock the Laughing Loogie", but during the painful eliminations, he calls him "Hock the Green Loogie".

(PissNBoots was some dude dressed as Astro Boy, and Hock the Green Loogie was really someone dressed as a giant Slimer from Ghost Busters.. there were tons of other monsters from Japanese media... I was dying throughout the entire show)
Old 01-09-2004, 08:39 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

ive seen that one... some of the monsters cant even see out their costumes, or like move their legs, its great :thumbup:
Old 01-09-2004, 09:13 AM
Just Janna
Cake or Death?

Giant olive... :lmfao:
Old 01-09-2004, 01:19 PM
iNteGraz92
forever lurking

:rofl: