Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

motherfvcking haters

Old 01-04-2004, 10:06 AM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by randomtask77
When I read your other post, I thought that you were gonna get the CTR mirrors. Those would've been sweet. But at least you're getting mirrors nonetheless so it's still
hehe, i will be getting them... later on down the line... lol, other things come first (ie, axle, shocks, other repairs.)
Old 01-04-2004, 11:01 AM
Falkon
still alive

I felt the same way when brake fluid got thrown on my trunk for no reason. This btw is right after I bought the car which was newly painted. I just said the hell with it. There's nothing I can do about it.
Old 01-04-2004, 11:09 AM
g2tegls
MR, ftw

Originally posted by wagon89
Lets see Hometown buffet, California, Stockton, Welfare checks went out last week. Hometown buffet is the last place I would be along with wal mart and winco foods. Every welfare rat in the state will be out.
Haha that reminds me of the Dave Chapelle show yesterday. When the black people got their reparations for slavery and all that shti happened like Caddillac sold 3000 escalades in one day, Fubu and KFC merged and became the biggest company ever, lines out the door at the liquor stores, Sprint's stock skyrockets after millions of unpaid bills are paid, etc. :chuckles:

Then at the end, "Crime goes down to 0%. Wait, how is that possible, did the Mexicans get checks too? :lmao: Oh I probably shouldn't have said that. Well, that's okay they don't watch the news anyway. Unless it's Telemundo."

:lmao::lmao::lmao: That was awesome.
Old 01-04-2004, 02:12 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

haha they showed a bunch of episodes last night :rofl: