Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Everytime I open a hood it could be Christmas...

Old 12-11-2003, 04:43 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Everytime I open a hood it could be Christmas...

A while ago I popped the hood of a car and found inside a sweet oil filter wrench. It was just like the kind I had (some brand sold by a guy at our sister dealership) but this was in way better shape. I now use that one instead of the other one I had.

Today I had to do an oil and rotate on a Solara. So I pop the hood and what do I find but a set of Craftsman RoboGrip pliers. They were rusted and looked like complete ass. But that matters not to me because lifetime warranty baby! So tonight I took those back and said they were broken and got a brand new set all for free. They are worth $20!

Old 12-11-2003, 05:31 PM
Andy
Hybrid Forum Moderator

And their junk, ever tried to use those things, worthess. Good find though. We were driving through town one day when I was a kid and this big work truck hits a bump and drops a 2' long massive cresent wrench. My dad slows down and grabs it out fo the door almost with stopping. It's still in the garage somewhere.

'06 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Stock, for now
'98 Civic EX - CTR headlights and grill, Kosei K1's, for sale
'90 240SX - SR20DET that will never get installed, project car.
Old 12-11-2003, 05:35 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Ha. Sears sells these big ass socket wrenches in I guess 1'' drive. I would buy it for the novelty if it wasn't like $150.