Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

worst week for me by far..evAr!

Old 12-06-2003, 04:22 AM
AcCoRd97Lx
Jordan ModaratOr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default worst week for me by far..evAr!

this week sucked ass...

i've worked 15 + hours each day, tues - friday nite...

i'd start work at 1pm, and not get out till 5 am!!! :wtc: on top of that i'd have to get up for class @ 9am!! go to school and back to hell, i mean work.

then thurs...i find out my bro gets caught buyin' weed @ school, so he gets arrested but the school decides to just take care of the case...my parents are pissed and are threatening to kick him out (he's 16/junior in HS). im tired as fawk right now (4:15am on sat mornin) but i can't frickin' sleep cuz of all the coffee i've been drinking. and i have to go back to work in less than 6 hours :madfawk:

friday was my mom's bday, but i didnt even see her/greet her happy bday...cuz of fawkn' work. my plan was to wake up early, bring her some boba tea at work and bounce to modacar to get some hoodpins for my car. i ended up sleeping :doh:

anyways...hope you guys have a good weekend [/rant] :rant:
Old 12-06-2003, 08:43 AM
lil_1_2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahhh chuck...i feel ya...its been crazy here too, between dealing with the chiropractor, almost 4 insurance adjuster who hate to return calls, work, studying for test and term papers, and finals as well next week, i just cant wait for school to be over and to get my my new car back like Mariah! just keep goin chuckie hehe we can do it!