Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

so i take my grandpa to therapy every week

Old 12-05-2003, 07:06 PM
TarHeeL-Si

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so i take my grandpa to therapy every week

and there is a free valet parking but the guy who does it is at least 65, no joke. now could he even handle driving my car??
Old 12-05-2003, 07:14 PM
AcuraFanatic

:yes:
Old 12-05-2003, 07:24 PM
qtiger

No way. Your car is a raging beast, a true race prepped vehicle which should not be driven by the unawares. One must be on their guard at all times watching your many aftermarket gauges just in case your bleeding edge tuning should go too far.

The sheer horsepower coming from your bolt-on equipped Integra would cause the average man to wet his pants upon merely hearing it idle. Were he to actually touch the gas pedal without proper training he would surely die.

Maybe if you just had an intake he could handle it, but with intake AND header combined your car is truly beyond the control of mere mortals.
Old 12-05-2003, 07:28 PM
AcuraFanatic

Originally posted by qtiger
No way. Your car is a raging beast, a true race prepped vehicle which should not be driven by the unawares. One must be on their guard at all times watching your many aftermarket gauges just in case your bleeding edge tuning should go too far.

The sheer horsepower coming from your bolt-on equipped Integra would cause the average man to we his pants upon merely hearing it idle. Were he to actually touch the gas pedal without proper training he would surely die.

Maybe if you just had an intake he could handle it, but with intake AND header combined your car is truly beyond the control of mere mortals.
:rofl: :lmfao: :chuckles:
Old 12-05-2003, 07:50 PM
qtiger

Originally posted by AcuraFanatic
:rofl: :lmfao: :chuckles:
This is no laughing matter. I doubt that poor valet man brought extra Depends to work with him and if he were accidently exposed to this rocket-propelled thoroughbred Honda beast, he could eject the entire length of his small intestine out his anus with such force that it would tear through his pants and injure innocent bystanders.