Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Free Sleep Station EP

Old 12-05-2003, 04:37 PM
zeroseven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Sleep Station EP

Sleep Station "von cosel"

For the indie/emo people on the board. Some really beautifully written songs on this ep check it out. Its free

http://www.voncosel.com/
Old 12-05-2003, 04:46 PM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

In 1934, Dr. Carl Von Cosel worked at a Key West hospital, treating patients suffering from then-incurable tuberculosis. He fell in love with a 22-year-old patient named Elena Hoyos. When she died, Von Cosel got permission from her family to build her a mausoleum. There, Von Cosel used formaldehyde to preserve the body, visiting it nightly.

Later, Von Cosel secretly moved Elena's body to his home, living with it for seven years, until his deception was uncovered by Elena's sister. Horrified at the discovery, Elena's sister took what appeared be a wax dummy to the local morgue to be autopsied. The "dummy" was actually the decayed corpse of Elena Hoyos; her bones held together with piano wire, her skin had been treated with wax, her eye sockets filled with glass replacements, and she'd been perfumed to mask the odor of decomposition.

Declared sane, Von Cosel was not charged with a crime because the statute of limitations on grave robbing had expired. Elena Hoyos was eventually buried at a secret location. Von Cosel, separated from his love, used a death mask to create a life-sized dummy of her, and lived with it until his death in 1952.

:eek3: I'm going to download this. Thanks.
Old 12-05-2003, 04:49 PM
zeroseven

Yah, the von cosel guy was uber creepy. But the songs are really good. I have talked to david before. Really cool guy.
Old 12-07-2003, 08:42 PM
zeroseven

:rick:
Old 12-11-2003, 09:37 PM
94civicEX
I got worms.

Hm....it's intersting. Too mellow for me.

duck squad member #00003