Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

ebay & paypal problem

Old 12-04-2003, 12:02 AM
KrN pReLuDe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ebay & paypal problem

ok.. i remember i was helped by alotta members on this website when i asked a question last time.. so let me try again.. here's my story.. i purchased an item on ebay with "buy it now" and paid the seller instantly.. everything was going well until i got an email from ebay saying the seller is suspended from ebay, and the auction (of the item i won) is no longer available. i tried to contact the seller to see if he's going to send the item, but he never responded to my emails. i paid the seller through paypal right after i bought the item so i thought i'd definitely get my money back but i couldn't file a claim both on ebay and paypal with error messages saying "the item number you entered is not valid".. i assume i can't even file a claim because the seller is suspended from both ebay and paypal. i tried to contact ebay and paypal numerous times by email but it seems like they don't want to bother investigating a suspended ebay seller.. i haven't gotten a single reply from them, and it's been like a week. i'm getting very upset at this point and don't know what i should do. the only information i have is the seller's ebay name, his email address, the transaction number for paypal, and the item number for ebay. o btw i'm using my bank account for paypal. i'd appreciate if you guys can help me with this or tell me what i should do based on your experiences.. thanks for reading..
Old 12-04-2003, 12:07 AM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Call up Paypal and yell at them... IMO the only way to get things done at this point
Old 12-04-2003, 12:13 AM
KrN pReLuDe

Originally posted by Epoch
Call up Paypal and yell at them... IMO the only way to get things done at this point
where can i get their number? i couldn't find it on their website under "contact us"..
Old 12-04-2003, 12:16 AM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Originally posted by KrN pReLuDe
where can i get their number? i couldn't find it on their website under "contact us"..
I am the king

402-935-2050
Old 12-04-2003, 12:21 AM
KrN pReLuDe

thanks.. where did you get the number? is there any 800 number? i think a big company like paypal would have a 800 number for nationwide assistant..
Old 12-04-2003, 12:24 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by KrN pReLuDe
thanks.. where did you get the number? is there any 800 number? i think a big company like paypal would have a 800 number for nationwide assistant..
you would think so, huh.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-phone
Old 12-04-2003, 12:24 AM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Neva doubt me hfawk:

I don't remember... I clicked a couple links under "Contact Us" and got there...

They probably want to handle as much as possible online... cheaper...

And when you call them, be very insistent in that you could NOT find resolution through online services, and you don't care if this is the proper department or not, because you know they can transfer you to someone who CAN help you

***edit: IBrb :db: