Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Fuking girls I swear

Old 11-29-2003, 12:51 AM
agent87
Need zzzzz's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this isn't what you want to hear but I really think it couldn't have hurt to have gone over to their table and introduced yourselves. I can understand your frustration because they should have done the introducing since they did the inviting.

The thing is that it seems like this wasn't really meant to be that "next time". It seems more like a casual invitation to something that was already going on between them and their friends. And the girl you were interested in wasn't even the one to do the inviting... But yeah, that is pretty messed up for them to not even acknowledge you guys for that long. Good luck though.
Old 11-29-2003, 12:53 AM
Grifter

i totally disagree

by going to them AFTER chris and co was invited chris is giving her power over him
Old 11-29-2003, 12:53 AM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by agent87
I know this isn't what you want to hear but I really think it couldn't have hurt to have gone over to their table and introduced yourselves. I can understand your frustration because they should have done the introducing since they did the inviting.

The thing is that it seems like this wasn't really meant to be that "next time". It seems more like a casual invitation to something that was already going on between them and their friends. And the girl you were interested in wasn't even the one to do the inviting... But yeah, that is pretty messed up for them to not even acknowledge you guys for that long. Good luck though.
:werd: i thought that too
Old 11-29-2003, 12:54 AM
Civic2Scooby

Originally posted by Grifter
i totally disagree

by going to them AFTER chris and co was invited chris is giving her power over him
:stupid:
Old 11-29-2003, 12:55 AM
agent87
Need zzzzz's

Originally posted by Grifter
i totally disagree

Chris giving her power over him? Are you referring to allowing "chase" and not coming on strong and stuff?
Old 11-29-2003, 12:57 AM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

damn chris,..i feel for ya,..but dont let that shit get you all worked up and shit,..there is other females out there and shit,..youre just drunk right now,..you gonna wake up tomorrow (hopefully without a damn hangover) and look at this post and be like,.."man wtf was i tripping about" ,..like i said,..there is other females out there,..afterall,..what chick doesnt like a integra that goes 150+
Old 11-29-2003, 01:02 AM
Grifter

Chris giving her power over him? Are you referring to allowing "chase" and not coming on strong and stuff?
more like he wants something she has so she can and most likely will use him for it
Old 11-29-2003, 01:06 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

You should listen to Sassafras Roots by Green Day. It's on the album Dookie.

Roaming 'round your house wasting your time
No obligation just wasting your time
So why are you alone wasting your time,
When you could be with me wasting your time

I'm a waste like you
With nothing else to do
May I waste your time too?

Warding off regrets wasting your time
Smoking cigarettes wasting your time
I'm just a parasite wasting your time
Applying myself to wasting your time

I'm a waste like you
With nothing else to do
May I waste your time too?
Old 11-29-2003, 01:10 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

:werd:

This whole power thing is BS and you are just feeding into "the game" by being all pissed about it.

I suppose next time you try to hook up you will bring this event up to her and be upset about it and she is going to look at you and simply say, "Why are you pissed at me? You could have come over and said hello just as easily as I could have."

Grow some balls next time Chris and just go say hi and quite sweating this whole protocol crap.
Old 11-29-2003, 01:22 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Originally posted by Nightshade

This whole power thing is BS and you are just feeding into "the game" by being all pissed about it.

I suppose next time you try to hook up you will bring this event up to her and be upset about it and she is going to look at you and simply say, "Why are you pissed at me? You could have come over and said hello just as easily as I could have."

Grow some balls next time Chris and just go say hi and quite sweating this whole protocol crap.

check out www.sosauve.com some of their stuff is decent, although i'm not "playboy" enough to follow all of their advice.