Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

why are ricers fags?

Old 11-26-2003, 09:29 AM
skabone69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why are ricers fags?

I'm heading home, and I'm on a 2lane road before it merges with the highway. there is a Jetta with an exhaust in front of me, and car on my right. the Jetta took off and started swerving thru traffic, did he think I was going to race him? I figured if he really wanted a challenge he would have slowed down, but he kept on driving like an asshole swerving thru traffic. I just drove like a normal person does, and I'm crusing at a good rate of speed and eventually come up on the putz again. as soon as he sees me again he takes off, what is up with that? I was already at 85 and there was traffic, so I didn't feel like trying to catch up to see if he had anything. I'm just puzzled as to why the kid didn't even slow down to see if I wanted a piece. I bet the kid thinks he stomped on me and is telling all of his friends about it.
Old 11-26-2003, 09:29 AM
qtiger

Typically people are fags when they want to put their pee pee in another man's poo poo.
Old 11-26-2003, 09:30 AM
skabone69

Originally posted by qtiger
Typically people are fags when they want to put their pee pee in another man's poo poo.
:lmfao:
Old 11-26-2003, 09:31 AM
accordhybrid

wned: by the ricer flyby :fawk:
Old 11-26-2003, 09:31 AM
Optimus310
RICE > BEANS

Originally posted by qtiger
:lmfao: :lmfao:
Old 11-26-2003, 09:33 AM
skabone69

Originally posted by accordhybrid
wned: by the ricer flyby :fawk:
I guess, I was hoping the little bastard would have pulled along side me, but alas I got the flyby. at least I didn't get the hazards.
Old 11-26-2003, 09:37 AM
accordhybrid

Very true well the hazards would have been a sign of soemone with some heat cause they would wait for you to come up and race them, ricers have no heat which ='s no hazards for you
Old 11-26-2003, 10:30 AM
StylinM

Those type of drivers are basically tryin to show off what little skills and common sense they have.they see another modified car on the road and its all of a sudden they feel like they have to boast what ever they think is cool or faster then you. But yet they fear confrontation if you were to look at them square in the eye cuss if they lose its them looking bad and worse then before