Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

How far away would you consider a lond distance relationship to be?

Old 11-26-2003, 05:19 PM
slpycd7
H22 fo lyfe!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

about a state or more away i would say. anything within the state that you live in, doesn't seem that long of a relationship, cuz it doesn't take long to see them.
Old 11-26-2003, 05:25 PM
Mandi

Originally posted by XonedReality
about a state or more away i would say. anything within the state that you live in, doesn't seem that long of a relationship, cuz it doesn't take long to see them.
except in CA..where it takes 10 hours to get from one end to the other...
Old 11-26-2003, 06:02 PM
b_dyche
owned by a 9 car pile-up

Default Re: How far away would you consider a lond distance relationship to be?

Originally posted by BonzoAPD
How far away would you consider a lond distance relationship to be?

Do you think 50 miles is long distance? Discuss h:
I'd say anything > 2 hours away would be "long distance"... 'cause it takes 1/3 of the useable day in travel to go see her...

Originally posted by Resse
Almost anyone who is deployed in the Armed Services and had to leave someone behind :usa:

I'd hate to have to do that h:
:werd: I've been gone from home for 6 months, stationed in Charleston, SC, and my gf is at home in WA... fortunately, I graduated A-school today, and fly home Friday night...

Originally posted by EliteAccord
2 time zones away, 1500 miles, 3 state lines away, 22 hour drive, seeing the person every 6 months or longer. :sad: :wtc:
:werd:

except 3 time zones and 3000+ miles away... corner to corner across the country...
Originally posted by DakarM

...I guess if the two parties both genuinely care about one another, the distance does not matter but takes a lot of hard work and sacrfices on both ends. But I will say, most long distance relationships do not work.
:stupid:

Get used to a voice... and remember to keep your sanity and extend the leash... if you keep her too close you'll drive yourself nuts by worrying if she's with someone else... just relax and trust her, because if she's worth anything she won't mess around on you, and you have nothing to worry about...
Old 11-26-2003, 06:41 PM
Mandi

Originally posted by DakarM

I guess if the two parties both genuinely care about one another, the distance does not matter but takes a lot of hard work and sacrfices on both ends. But I will say, most long distance relationships do not work.
the only problem ive had so far with the distance...is that my bed is so lonely..and sometimes i just want a hug or a kiss on the forehead or something. but being so far apart makes teh time that we're together SOO worth it, and in the end, when we can be together, it'll have made us as strong as we can possibly be. we have complete trust in one another, and we're both commited to making this work. it can, and will work. i'll have it no other way. h:

all it takes is a little bit of patience, a handful of trust, and a whole lotta looooooove!
Old 11-26-2003, 10:08 PM
dubcac
I

Originally posted by CiviChik97
the only problem ive had so far with the distance...is that my bed is so lonely..and sometimes i just want a hug or a kiss on the forehead or something. but being so far apart makes teh time that we're together SOO worth it, and in the end, when we can be together, it'll have made us as strong as we can possibly be. we have complete trust in one another, and we're both commited to making this work. it can, and will work. i'll have it no other way. h:

all it takes is a little bit of patience, a handful of trust, and a whole lotta looooooove!

Fuggin :werd: