Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Need 4 Speed/UnderGround

Old 11-25-2003, 02:56 AM
WickedJester

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need 4 Speed/UnderGround

Anyone play it yet? I have. I think it's the best racing game out there,especially for us. Cause you can customize everything with REAL products. If you havent played it,you need to.And those who have played it give me some feedback.
Old 11-25-2003, 04:56 AM
skabone69

Default Re: Need 4 Speed/UnderGround

Originally posted by WickedJester
Anyone play it yet? I have. I think it's the best racing game out there,especially for us. Cause you can customize everything with REAL products. If you havent played it,you need to.And those who have played it give me some feedback.
real fun game, and the later levels are tough aginst the computer. the only bad thing I heard is that there is an infinite nitrious code and it works online, which is lame.
Old 11-25-2003, 05:11 AM
mrbrace
Goldenchild

Default Re: Re: Need 4 Speed/UnderGround

Originally posted by skabone69
real fun game, and the later levels are tough aginst the computer. the only bad thing I heard is that there is an infinite nitrious code and it works online, which is lame.
yeah I heard the same thing but its an awesome game!
Old 11-25-2003, 07:37 AM
Klatu

This game is a ricer's wet dream. The more you rice out your car with fugly body kits and hood scoops and neons and high rise wings the more decals and vinyls you unlock!! WOOT MORE VINYL YO!! YELLOW ONES ADD +100 HORSEPOWER!!

The tracks remind me of excite bike. Same sections of the track organized in a slightly different manner each time.

The computer cheats like a mofo flying around turns without braking at 140+mph while you have to slow down to 60 to make the same turn and you still powerslide into the wall. They fly through cars like they were invisible then the car suddenly turns in your direction and you slam into traffic. You can be lapping the computer but somehow it will appear right behind you at the finish line, slam you into a wall and then win 1st place of a 6 lap circuit that you spent 30 minutes playing.

Then you play online and are up against nothing but skylines that are completely modded out so if you didn't beat the game you're going to lose every time. On top of that people are using hacks that give them infinite nitrous, perfect shifts on drag, and 100,000 points per lap on drift mode.

Yea I'm frustrated
Old 11-25-2003, 07:52 AM
skabone69

Originally posted by Klatu
Then you play online and are up against nothing but skylines that are completely modded out so if you didn't beat the game you're going to lose every time. On top of that people are using hacks that give them infinite nitrous, perfect shifts on drag, and 100,000 points per lap on drift mode.

Yea I'm frustrated
that sucks, what's up with the cheats! and what's the point of going online if people are going to cheat? I'm looking forward to playing aginst some friends thru split screen. that way I know there won't be any cheating. Why cheat online just so you can win the cheap way? where is the satisfacation of doing it your self? cheaters=:ghey:
Old 11-25-2003, 08:11 AM
wilsel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This game has nothing on GT much less GT3.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:20 AM
skabone69

Originally posted by wilsel
This game has nothing on GT much less GT3.
definately not, I agree. but its still a fun game. GT4 will own all when it comes out.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:36 AM
reno96teg

Default Re: Need 4 Speed/UnderGround

Originally posted by WickedJester
fun game? yes. best racing game? no. and what do you mean by "us"? i'd like to think we're not a bunch of ricers here.
Old 11-25-2003, 09:00 AM
loodboi
هونده بريلود

I think he ment that there is a bunch of japanese cars that "we" haners would like :chuckles: