Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

i hate people so much sometimes..

Old 11-23-2003, 05:03 PM
RB26DETT
Eagles > NFL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i hate people so much sometimes..

a really close friend of mine went on a trip...on the way back, some guy she was sitting with felt her breasts, her stomach, and her legs while she was "sleeping". she didnt know what to do so she couldnt move. basically she was sexually harrassed/molested. and she doesnt want to go to the authorities cuz she really doenst want her mom to find out. she feels like she's just a thing to be used and worthless now.. i tried telling her many ways that she's worth everything but she wont get it!! what can i do?? i feel lost right now..
anyways...if she ever tells me who this guy is, i'm going to cut off his hands so he can't touch a thing again.. things like this make me wonder what the **** is wrong with some people..

anyways...sorry for this rant...thanks for reading it tho...
Old 11-23-2003, 05:05 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

that so ****ing ridiculous. where do people like this come from? try and get her to go to the authorities, make sure she doesn't do this to any other girls again.
Old 11-23-2003, 05:06 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

why wouldn't she want her mom to find out, was she not supposed to go on this trip or be with those people? How did she know this happened if she was sleep?

*re-reads the post*

oh, she was "sleeping"
Old 11-23-2003, 05:09 PM
RB26DETT
Eagles > NFL

yeah, she was just dozing off..

she doesnt want to go to her mom because she has one of those really paranoid korean conservative moms... iono..i think she should tell her parents but she really doesnt want to...
Old 11-23-2003, 05:11 PM
Evilkittie
sexygreencivic

Its absolutely sick!

I had a friend named rob who i thought i could trust. I think i was 17 at the time... anyhow I went over to his house to hang out, and it got really late like 3am, I was tired and he didn't want me to drive from Navarre to fort walton (25 minute drive) sleepy like that So i stayed the night. He put his hands down my pants while i was sleeping, when I woke up I almost killed him. I started screaming at him calling him a pervert.

WELL, this dude that knows him was trying to defend him saying, "Well if I had a chick in my bed, i'd put my hands down her pants too, come on, you're a girl laying in his bed"

WHAT A PERVERT! What happened to your friend is an OUTRAGE!! I wasn't nude, I was fully clothed, NO MAN has ANY right to put his hands on any girl for any reason without her permission! She should definately go to the authorities! What he did was against the law!

My thoughts are with her :sad:
Old 11-23-2003, 05:13 PM
HawtPants
the one and only

this deserves a :wtf:
Old 11-23-2003, 05:15 PM
RB26DETT
Eagles > NFL

yeah... can you guys think of nething creative i can do to make her know that she's worth a lot to me? no girlfriend/boyfriend type of things tho
thanks
Old 11-23-2003, 05:23 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

crazy ish.
Old 11-23-2003, 05:26 PM
sinthetiq

tell her to join a gang
Old 11-23-2003, 06:12 PM
YeaItsAFourDoor
..::-Free your mind-::..

That's some messed up stuff...

IN MY OPINION.... you should just let her know that you are very concered and let her know SOMETHING MUST be done about this...
That's quite messed up what he did...he will get what he deserves wether from someone else or as punishment from God...

That's all I have to say...I hope he rots in hell.