Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Anyone have information on Government Auctions? any thoughts help

Old 11-14-2003, 09:48 PM
Coldsun
Rolling Senseless

Location: The Home of 911, the place of the Lost Towers, we still banging we never lost power! Rockland NY..
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have information on Government Auctions? any thoughts help

Wusup guys, if you post in the accord forum you probably know my car got stolen... Yea man, sucks, and it hasn't turned up yet, i'm looking for something new....

My friend was telling me about Government auctions and he swears they are the way to go... Talking about all the seized cars from the fbi and dea, impounds, and tax repos and yadda yadda.. I of course was interested, but after looking around online my thoughts changed...
All the sites about the information make you pay first, and have the classic look of scam sites... I am just wondering if anyone has any real information such auctions, how they work ect ect...
I brought my last car from a public auction and it worked out alright...but my friend said the deals at these auctions are even better... wusup? any thought or experience? should i pay alil to find out where the auctions are and hope for the best?
any thoughts help
thanks
-Sun