Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The Evo strikes back!

Old 11-05-2003, 09:01 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Evo strikes back!

Anyone seen it? It's a DVD by Best Motoring International.

1st chapter is all about teh Evo, they test and race some J-spec racing Evo's at Tsukuba. They show/talk about the engineering of the car, all that good stuff.

2nd chapter the pit the Evo's against the STi's, teh Evo spanked. It was like 3 Evo's vs. 2 STi's. The GSR VIII whooped *ss.

3rd chapter was a tuner car challenge, guys brought thier car to the track, ran it, and then the pro driver ran it(for the first time) and tried to beat the owners time. One of the cars was a late model RX-7

final chapter is the Touge showdown. Featuring the Spoon EG6, a Capuccino, Honda City(3rd gen hatch), a supercharged Vitz, AE86 Levin, Miata, Toyota MR-S, Phase Integra Type R, and a late model Celica. The top 4 cars then battle it out on the same section of the track. They start from a roll, a second apart, if the lead car increases the distance by the finish, he wins, if the rear car closes the gap, he wins. Ur gonna have to peep the DVD to see who wins

Awesome DVD, all JDM cars too, matter of fact, they talk in Japanese, that the only thing that sucks, is trying to pay attention while reading the captions.

www.bestmotoringvideo.com
Old 11-05-2003, 09:04 PM
nevets
WAAAGH!!

theres a copy of "Type R Legend" at my work. the cars in there are JDM too.
Old 11-06-2003, 06:50 AM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally posted by nevets
theres a copy of "Type R Legend" at my work. the cars in there are JDM too.
Let me borrow ith: