Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

get free stuff! check this out for 1 min!*

Old 10-29-2003, 06:45 PM
menappi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default get free stuff! check this out for 1 min!*

alrite before you say "bullshit" or whatever, just read through this. i wouldnt try to scam my fellow HAN members out of anything.

...so do you guys want free car parts, electronics, clothes, or basically anything? I know you guys do, and I will tell you how you can. Yeah your probably thinking this is some sort of scam where you send money to someone and dont get anything in return but trust me, its not. To make things short, I will send you the information that you need in order to get all your free items. Once you have the information, all you will need is a computer, email account, and a address where you can send the products to. This is NOT illegal and with 30-60 minutes within recieving my eBook, you will be on your way to getting free stuff. The only catch is you might have to pay for shipping costs, but who wouldnt pay 20 bucks to have a turbo kit sent to his front doorstep!?! Alrite anyways, again this is not a scam. I personally have done this and received lots of computer parts, and havent yet tried to get any car parts but I will attempt soon. But anyways, if you are interested you can email me at **email deleted** with questions, or if you would like the information, you can send $10 via PAYPAL to **Email deleted again*** and the information will be sent to your email once I get it. If you are still doubtfull, you can visit my site at ***URL deleted*** for some more info, but believe me, this is the real shit, it just takes a little effort (an hour maybe!). PEACE
Old 10-29-2003, 06:46 PM
asiandoood
sancho on the sizzide!

IBL
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

No thank you.
Kevin