Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I think I have a big problem (relations advice needed)

Old 10-27-2003, 08:13 AM
Dweezel
d@weezel music

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think I have a big problem (relations advice needed)

So the other night we had a little get together for our bid acceptance. So there is this girl who I have met a few times, and I walked her home because she was worried about all the issues going on on campus. So we get to talking a little bit on the steps of her dorm and I had a good time. No harm, no foul, but I know that she wanted to kiss me. I didnt for one, I have a gf and two I was not sure if she was sober, but I am almost positive that she was. Anyway, we are talking today and I am getting some positive vibes.

I am scared because I have a gf and I shouldnt feel like this, but I do. I think any of those squirrely feelings I had before are starting to rear their ugly head a lot worse now.

So my gf was unable to make it down last night since she was babysitting overnight. I talked to her beforehand, and once I was able to get back to my phone again, it was 11 so I did not want to call her since she was with 7 year olds. I went to bed late because of a lot of other drama and apparently my gf tried to call me today, 16 times on my cell, and at least 5 times in my room, but I was exhausted and slept through it. Also, while I thought nothing of it she called one of my friends at 8:30 (which I guess is after the time that she called me) basically saying where could he be, I am worried, etc etc. So he called me today and was like, I am worried about this, its like she has to have a constant need to know where you are. I told her you were most likely sleeping like any normal person at 8:30 AM on a sunday. So, I guess I need to know, what should I do?
Old 10-27-2003, 08:15 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

You have a gf man. Don't even sweat it until the other chick tries anything.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:18 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Originally posted by dom93hatch
You have a gf man. Don't even sweat it until the other chick tries anything.
Sir Dom has the right idea here.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:25 AM
Brad
wooo nascar!

does this other girl know you have a gf? that may greatly effect her actions..
Old 10-27-2003, 08:30 AM
Dweezel
d@weezel music

Originally posted by RiceBurninVTEC
does this other girl know you have a gf? that may greatly effect her actions..
I think she does..but forget the other girl for the time being...because in all honesty I do not want to get right back into a serious relationship. I am just using her as an example.

Let me give you a background...my gf and I have been together for a little over 2 years now. In retrospect I have been unhappy for a little over 1 year. Like my feelings are on and off sometimes, and I think now I am realizing this relationship may be over. I shouldn't feel like this about other people if I supposedly love this girl and have been with her for so long. I dunno...I am confused :sad:
Old 10-27-2003, 08:32 AM
Dimi

Stay with your girl but damn...I would be annoyed if my chick called 16 times to see where I was and called my friends aswell. I had an ex do this and one day she called 24 times and 16 to my house in a matter of 2 hours. She also called 3 of my friends. I broke up with her the next day. Tell her to chill with the calls unless she thinks you cheat on her but stay with her. But, keep this new chick on check just in case...
Old 10-27-2003, 08:34 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

BTW it sounds like your gf is overprotective and/or nosey.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:40 AM
Dweezel
d@weezel music

Originally posted by dom93hatch
BTW it sounds like your gf is overprotective and/or nosey.
Its funny you say that...I told her I get annoyed when she goes throgh my missed/dialed/received calls on my cell phone. Here is an example. There is this girl who was hanging out at my house last year, hooked up with a few of them, whatever, no biggie. I didn't hook up with her or anything, she was like an acquaintence/friend. Well she went home for the summer and I got a new phone and I did not have her number. Well she called me one day to ask me for somebody elses number and I put her back in my phone. Well my gf asked me why I had her number in my phone and I explained it to her but it made her upset.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:47 AM
Just Janna
Cake or Death?

If you're unhappy.. get the **** out, man... there's nothing worse then staying with someone out of habit.

You said it yourself. You're unhappy. No reason to stay.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:51 AM
jlammy
w00t

Originally posted by Dweezel
Its funny you say that...I told her I get annoyed when she goes throgh my missed/dialed/received calls on my cell phone. Here is an example. There is this girl who was hanging out at my house last year, hooked up with a few of them, whatever, no biggie. I didn't hook up with her or anything, she was like an acquaintence/friend. Well she went home for the summer and I got a new phone and I did not have her number. Well she called me one day to ask me for somebody elses number and I put her back in my phone. Well my gf asked me why I had her number in my phone and I explained it to her but it made her upset.

Being a little jealous is cool. It shows that she really digs you, but being overly jealous is always a :nono:

No trust? Anyway, don't even sweat it man. Just be cool about it....but make sure you let her know if she really starts to get into your business. Now, this is assuming you're not being shady yourself

Team B.O.B.™ - Ballaz on a Budget

R.I.P Huan Vo 11-19-2008