Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

fAcked or no?

Old 10-24-2003, 05:43 PM
gsr92hatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fAcked or no?

ok me and my friend were chillin when we decided to go to these girls' house (theyre twins, and no not freaky...lol) well anyway when we left i had been talking to the girl for a while and i was like hey man i think imma try to git wit her and he was like cool. oi had known her for a while but never really got to know her. well anyway this guy was like one of my closest friends and i trusted him when i told him. well he stopped coming by and all but i didnt think anything of it, until the sister of the girl i was tryin to git wit comes up to me and was like "where have you been, hes been over everynight till like 10ish talkin to her ever since you two last came over" so needless to say i was like WTF? then i asked him and he denied it so i let it slide. then the other day the girl i was tryin to git wit tells me hes been gettin drunk and leaving messages on her cell at like 4am lately........... is this fAcked or am i just making something out of nothing?

.................may be a bit confusing but i didnt want to use names
Old 10-24-2003, 05:46 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like he's choosing hoes before bros...

:dunno:
Old 10-24-2003, 05:46 PM
96JdmAccord
Im So JDM

It usualy located two keys away from your M key on your keyboard. h:
Old 10-24-2003, 05:48 PM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

retell it with fake names.

Just so we know we don't know for sure... I'll make some up.

Sister1: Megan
Sister2: Tiffany
You: Matt
Friend: John

You choose which name of the 2 sisters to use...

Cause the way you told it... it's just facked up
Old 10-24-2003, 06:06 PM
gsr92hatch

revised version with fake names and another thing he did that i forgot to type..sry for the confusion
Me:Me
Friend:Matt
Girl I was gon git wit:Megan
Sister:Tiffany....................and take two

ok me matt were chillin when we decided to go to these girls' house (theyre twins, and no not freaky...lol) well anyway when we left i had been talking to the girl for a while and i was like hey man i think imma try to git wit her(megan) and he was like cool. i had known her for a while but never really got to know her. well anyway matt was like one of my closest friends and i trusted him when i told him. well he stopped coming by and all but i didnt think anything of it, until tiffany comes up to me and was like "where have you been, hes been over everynight till like 10ish talkin to her ever since you two last came over" so needless to say i was like WTF? then i asked him and he denied it so i let it slide. that same weekend he took her shopping and when he found out she invited me to tag-along he convieniently forgot to call me up. then the other day megan tells me hes been gettin drunk and leaving weird ass messages on her cell at like 4am lately
Old 10-24-2003, 06:07 PM
gsr92hatch

Originally posted by 96JdmAccord
It usualy located two keys away from your M key on your keyboard. h:

im an idiot, what are you trying to say man? (not tryin to start flamin jus lost)
Old 10-24-2003, 06:11 PM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

ok, that makes more sence.... I'd call him out on it. Tell him that he heard that they went out shopping... ask him if he likes her...

THEN... ask her about it. Ask what's going on and shizz.... that's what I'd do.
Old 10-24-2003, 06:12 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally posted by gsr92hatch

im an idiot, what are you trying to say man? (not tryin to start flamin jus lost)
:stupid:

Anyways, dun trip on this mang. He's exposed himself now, learn from this experience. Chalk this one up to the game.
Old 10-24-2003, 06:25 PM
gsr92hatch

werd........thx bro and get this......hes tryin to sell a 92 celica GT 5spd for 5grand.....he rags it to hell, its pushing 200K mi, and hes got nothing done to it but a system thats worth 1grand if hes lucky, and he only paid like 200 for it if that, a screw on ricer muffler, and one of those 10$ neons from WAL*MART that plug into your lighter.....and with the money he plans to buy........BUM BUM BUM...you guessed it....A FOCUS!!! WTF? glad we dont chill much anymore
Old 10-24-2003, 06:28 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

gota fight now