Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Long day and stupid people...

Old 10-19-2003, 01:10 AM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Long day and stupid people...

This has been a re-cock-ulous day... seriousy, I get there at 8AM to prepare for a catering event... 3.5 hours later I'm home... Right at the end of my shift I find out one of my fav managers was fired and rehired in a 2 hour timespan because he raised questions about lack of overtime for the regular workers...

I get in half an hour early cause another manager (Got there at 4:30 instead of 5) calls in sick, and I find out the asst. GM (Who was cool) walked out a couple days ago...

Then I work from 4:30 to 12:30...

As I'm driving home, minding my own business and chillin to Dieselboy with windows and moonroof down, I hear this KRACKBOOM!

I thought I hit a biker, but it turns out some ****heads were having a party that involved throwing water-balloons at passing cars :madfawk: They missed my open window by about 2 inches...

Fawk them... I called the cops... I hope I ruined all of their night...
Old 10-19-2003, 02:52 AM
Tirod

.... so did you wait to see if they cops came out or not?
Old 10-19-2003, 11:14 AM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Nah... should have though... But I'm pretty confident they showed up 'cause judging by the tone of the 911 person's voice when I game them the addy, it wasn't their first complaint...

So ****ing glad that balloon didn't land in my car... I had my cellphone and iPod on the passenger seat, and I have my faceplate down on the stereo cause I changed a CD and I was too lazy to flip it back up... That balloon could have caused nearly $700 in damage...