Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Just reminded me of a story...

Old 10-11-2003, 08:37 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just reminded me of a story...

I was coming out of Vons onto the main road by my house, and behind me was a black Eagle Talon. I didn't really mind it, until I hit 2nd gear. The dude pulled onto the lane to the left of me and as soon as he shifted into 2nd gear and I heard that BOV, I knew the guy had a sleeper. Stock ride height, stock everything on the outside. I didn't see his front bumper, so I dunno if he had an intercooler there. So I let him pass, then go 2 lanes left, so I'm on his left side. Stock exhausterages. BTW, he shifts gears a couple times and 2 more BOVs sound off. I'm turning left onto the street to my house at a stoplight and he's on my right. All I see are a couple gauges on his A-pillar and that's about it.

Sleepers own
Old 10-11-2003, 08:38 PM
dubcac
I

He's probably like most DSM owners around here...stock everything with a bov and boost/af gauges.

Old 10-11-2003, 08:39 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

No TSi sticker :dunno: No signs of mods from the outside...
Old 10-11-2003, 08:42 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Last week I was at NTB with my brother. Across the street was a Mitsubishi dealership. We were out in front and I see this yellow OZ Lancer drive by and it was mad slow and funny. Than like 5 seconds later a blue EVO comes from behind and its like VRROOM WHOOOSH VROOOMMS WHOOSHHH!!! It was awesome. Than some old man yelled out "Sloooow downnn!" and that was funny as hell, we all laughed.
Old 10-12-2003, 01:23 AM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

Originally posted by dubster99
He's probably like most DSM owners around here...stock everything with a bov and boost/af gauges.

werd,...same shit around here too,..everything is stock except for the BOV