Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Jeff Neilson, what a loser

Old 10-11-2003, 08:19 PM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeff Neilson, what a loser

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...v=st&type=lgns

Attacks a groundskeeper who was cheering too much. This guy Neilson's like 6'8" and 220ish pounds so he bullies some groundskeeper by kicking him in the mouth, back n'stuff.
Old 10-11-2003, 08:20 PM
dubcac
I

I saw that....:down:
Old 10-11-2003, 08:21 PM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Never liked that guy, I hope some lawyer takes the case pro-bono and helps the groundskeeper sue Neilson into poverty.
Old 10-11-2003, 08:23 PM
AcuraFanatic

And the Red Sox have no class.
Old 10-11-2003, 08:24 PM
dubcac
I

:werd:

The commentators were trying to say the groundskeeper probably provoked the fight, and was shit talking...but even shit talking, I don't think he'd try to fight the Yankee bullpen.
Old 10-11-2003, 08:25 PM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Originally posted by AcuraFanatic
And the Red Sox have no class.
Didn't Martinez karate chop some 72-year old coach :rofl: poor old man :happysad:
Old 10-11-2003, 08:26 PM
dubcac
I

Originally posted by evolution
Didn't Martinez karate chop some 72-year old coach :rofl: poor old man :happysad:

The old man tried to swing and come at pedro...pedro stepped back and gave him a little push to the ground.
Old 10-11-2003, 08:39 PM
BonzoAPD

what was he even doing in the bullpen? He's not suppose to be there so something was up. I'd like to have more info on this before i made any conclusions. Charges have not been issued as of yet

If nelson attacked him just for cheering and making comments then he is a scumbag as well.
Old 10-11-2003, 10:01 PM
Brent S

Originally posted by BonzoAPD
what was he even doing in the bullpen? He's not suppose to be there so something was up. I'd like to have more info on this before i made any conclusions. Charges have not been issued as of yet

If nelson attacked him just for cheering and making comments then he is a scumbag as well.
apparantly he was a groundskeeper who works in the bullpen. Each bullpen has 1 or 2 working in there.
Old 10-12-2003, 02:50 AM
cobbcustomz

Originally posted by dubster99
The old man tried to swing and come at pedro...pedro stepped back and gave him a little push to the ground.

yea if i were pedro i would be afraid of a 72 year old man walking towards me. that was hardly a swing at pedro and pedro grabbed him around the head and tossed him to the ground.

None of that would have happened if Martinez and Manny werent such little b****es. Pedro starts shit by hitting people then doesnt have to deal with the problems by ever batting. then he sits on the mound pointing to his head and mouthing i'll hit you next or something like that............ and Manny was just looking to start trouble that pitch was no where near him at all

Originally posted by BonzoAPD

Yea i dont know the complete details on the situation but if nelson did just start with the groundskeeper he is a scumbag but i am sure the groundskeeper wasnt just an innocent bystander

it was one of the most entertaining games i have ever seen