Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

for those who play vice city.

Old 10-11-2003, 10:08 AM
Kirby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for those who play vice city.

how in the heck do you get past the printworks mission? I can't even pass it through cheating
Old 10-11-2003, 10:10 AM
TeggerLS

I forget what's involved? is that the one you have to steal the plate's? I think I had gotten the seahawk or whatever the heli w/ the guns on it was and went in there w/ that blastin away. if it catches fire jump onto a roof and make sure you have a sniper rifle and full health plus armor and snip everyone off. then jack the plate's and steal their heli.
Old 10-11-2003, 11:04 AM
Kirby

no, it's the one where you're on the boat with the 50 million gaurds shooting at you
Old 10-11-2003, 11:06 AM
loodboi
هونده بريلود

i stopped playing vice city since i was on the 3rd or 4th mission with the helicopter shiet, u have to bomb some shit....:chuckles:
Old 10-11-2003, 11:38 AM
lil_1_2002

Originally posted by maffiososs
i stopped playing vice city since i was on the 3rd or 4th mission with the helicopter shiet, u have to bomb some shit....:chuckles:
hahaha me2! lol i have it on pc and i stpped at that mission with the helicopter cause i couldnt pass it lol it was hella hard.
Old 10-11-2003, 11:45 AM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

I stopped playing vice city when I got tired of all the bugs...

Seriously, that game needed months more of work...
Old 10-11-2003, 11:45 AM
loodboi
هونده بريلود

Originally posted by lil_1_2002
hahaha me2! lol i have it on pc and i stpped at that mission with the helicopter cause i couldnt pass it lol it was hella hard.
yup it was really hard!!!
Old 10-11-2003, 12:38 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Pick off as many of the men on deck as possible by sniping... either from the gate control building opposite the pier where the boat is moored, or from a boat a fair distance out into the harbor. I found the helicopter to be to vulnerable to ground fire, despite the minigun aboard. It's a matter of being cautious and patient.

Once the deck is clear, work your way up the gangplank to board the vessel. switiching to whatever automatic weapon you have a decent amount of ammo for.

Then draw as many men away from the stern of the ship toward the load deck (where all the shipping containers are) and cap them individually. You'll gradually wear the ranks of Yakuza down to the four men with AK's that guard the stairs up to the bridge.

So long as your health is close to full, and you are a good, quick shot, you should be able to make it.

And yes, it's focking hard. :huh:

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!