Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Quick question

Old 10-10-2003, 07:41 AM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick question

My buddy has been telling me about this tatoo his gf has of her ex's name across her lower back, it's pretty big. He has been telling her for a long time now, at least a year, how much that bothers him and she said she'd get it covered up. About 6-8 months ago, they went to the tatoo shop to talk to get it taken care of. They didn't have enough money to do it all right then and there so they just got the outline done and it's been that way ever since. When he asks her when she's gonna get the rest done, she says she would have been done it but they don't exactly have much $$$, he's got two kids he pays child support for and she's got two of her own that live with them. So she cites money being the issue. However, she got a nice tax return, something like 2-3g's, got her 401k(about $1200), and went and blew it all, I mean, she got stuff for the house, but alot of it was blown. The tatoo didn't get done. Seems to me money isn't the issue. I used to be friends w/her ex until he started hanging w/some shady dudes(now he's in prison) and I know she despises him, can't stand him a bit. So it's not that she doesn't want to take care of it because of lingering feelings for him. I've helped him all I can, told him to tell her how it makes him feel, find out how she feels about it, but in the end, nothing comes from it. You guys have any ideas? oh yeah, she just got a $700 check yesterday that is not spoken for, as all the bills are already paid, should he drop a hint to her since she hasn't said anything about it?
Old 10-10-2003, 08:06 AM
lil_1_2002

Thats too much drama dude...drama that i dont think you should get yourself involved in. He's your friend and all but let him deal with it, it seems like there is so much more there then a simple tatoo.
Old 10-10-2003, 09:30 AM
Kevin
Banned

ummm...if ur friend really wants to get rid of it...
be a gent and at least pay for it...

heres what id do...
save up...get drunk with her...go to the tattoo parlor...get something for myself..and tell her to finish up that tattoo in the back :thumbup:
Old 10-10-2003, 09:43 AM
CivicEXR99
Vladamirious

shoot skeet on it and rub it in like lotion. Always made me feel better in the past.
Old 10-10-2003, 09:48 AM
94civichatch

Originally posted by Kevin
ummm...if ur friend really wants to get rid of it...
be a gent and at least pay for it...

heres what id do...
save up...get drunk with her...go to the tattoo parlor...get something for myself..and tell her to finish up that tattoo in the back :thumbup:
good idea....

thats why no ones name will ever be on my body unless it is my sons name. That is about it