Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

have you ever stalled your car and had the person behind you get mad?

Old 10-09-2003, 08:00 PM
hollaboyz
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default have you ever stalled your car and had the person behind you get mad?

usually this sort of thing doesn't happen, but today i was chowing down some mgnuggets while driving and stalled at a traffic light. the person behind me gave me the finger and was noticeably pissed off. stupid women in SUV's
Old 10-09-2003, 08:02 PM
nevets
WAAAGH!!

my friend did that once and the lady behind him followed him all the way to a light where he stopped. she got out and started yelling at him that he did it on purpose. :screwy:
axemansean

Yes... but I think faster and get mad at myself before the person behind me can toot at me. I have anger management issues... yes I just said that.
DelSolGirl
-insert witticism here-

did you have your hazards on?

she probably thought you were just an idiot having lunch in the middle of the road.
Old 10-09-2003, 08:03 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Not really. But yesterday I was driving back to school after eating. I was in a line at a stop sign waiting for people to go. When it was my turn I tried to go but drifted back real fast (cuz it was on a hill), I had thought I already put it in 1st but it was in neutral I guess. I was scared I almost hit the car behind me, but I didn't.
Old 10-09-2003, 08:06 PM
hollaboyz
Banned

Originally posted by FourthGenHatch
Not really. But yesterday I was driving back to school after eating. I was in a line at a stop sign waiting for people to go. When it was my turn I tried to go but drifted back real fast (cuz it was on a hill), I had thought I already put it in 1st but it was in neutral I guess. I was scared I almost hit the car behind me, but I didn't.
hahah, ya, that too. people look so shocked and i have gotten the finger for rolling back. lots of hills around here so it sucks. dont understand people giving me the finger. i just laugh at them. but its funny how they think you purposely roll back or something
Old 10-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Patman015
Gold Member

this kinda relates to the other post about manuals and autos posted not too long ago. i drive manual and i try not to roll back, but sometimes do hehe. But i sometimes drive my dads benz, and itz auto, and think i hafta put the clutch in, then press the brake peddle hard and the car jerks haha. Then when im drivin my car right after, i sometimes stall when comin to a stopsign because i forget to put it into neutral haha.
Old 10-09-2003, 08:19 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

If they get pissed off act like you're all flustered and try to furiously get the thing restarted but don't. Hell stall it another time or two for effect.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:49 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Sometimes I forget that I'm in gear and stall. h:
Old 10-09-2003, 10:13 PM
b00gers

NEVER ONCE have i stalled my car. ive stalled my friends car a couple times. h:

and to add on to fatbooty's......throw your hazards on and proceed to pop your hood open. but it only works on a one lane road h: