Notices

Yet another question about mirrors??

Old 04-23-2005, 08:11 PM
dawrenn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yet another question about mirrors??

I am planning on getting new mirrors. I have decided to either get JDM folding mirrors or spoon style mirrors. If I get the spoon style mirrors should I get CF ones or the non CF ones?

They will be going on this car:

Old 04-23-2005, 08:15 PM
Civic2Scooby

CF ones fo sho...they will go well with your hood..........buuuuut I would get power folding if it was me h:
Old 04-23-2005, 08:27 PM
dawrenn

Originally Posted by b16aEGcivic
CF ones fo sho...they will go well with your hood..........buuuuut I would get power folding if it was me h:
Do you know where I could find a wiring diagram? Are they hard to wire up? Should I just get non power folding mirrors?
Old 04-23-2005, 08:46 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by dawrenn
Do you know where I could find a wiring diagram? Are they hard to wire up? Should I just get non power folding mirrors?
they are not difficult to wire up at all...just get the JDM mirror switches...do you already have poewr mirrors now?
Old 04-23-2005, 08:49 PM
dawrenn

they are not difficult to wire up at all...just get the JDM mirror switches...do you already have poewr mirrors now?
Yes, I have power mirrors. The non power folding ones I found hook to the exsting harness so I can still have power mirrors. They are only $125.
Old 04-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm sure you can google it, but if not, I can draw one up. It's pretty straight forward once you get all the items.

You need the switch, the relay, and some wire. Having power mirrors just saves you a little work.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 04-23-2005, 11:05 PM
meunit910

When you say power folding are u refering to the jdm mirrors that fold in with the touch of a button or power controled ones that you manually fold in..? BTW i like the carbon fiber ones.
Old 04-23-2005, 11:18 PM
19.3secS2K
my bum is on the swedish!

Yes, I have power mirrors. The non power folding ones I found hook to the exsting harness so I can still have power mirrors. They are only $125.
those are what I have, the non-power folding mirrors. Who needs to spend $200 extra on jdm bling h:

I have a friend who had a hatch with the same mirrors. They're pretty dead-on if they're non-OEM parts.
Old 04-23-2005, 11:46 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by Max Windu
I'm sure you can google it, but if not, I can draw one up. It's pretty straight forward once you get all the items.

You need the switch, the relay, and some wire. Having power mirrors just saves you a little work.
when I said "JDM switches" in my mind I was including the relays and the extra wire associated with the switch and relay....but thanks for clarifying I should have been more specific