Notices
Showroom Find you some "show" for your "go."

New member (haters welcome!)

Old 11-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Kmoney9999
Drives a 328is

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member (haters welcome!)

I'm new here as you can see. I drive a 1998 BMW 328is coupe 5spd and I want to broaden my horizons to the only Japanese manufacturer I like: Honda (that includes Acura of course). A friend of mine had a 1994 Integra coupe and it was alright, he did a great job of ricing it out. Sorry if that term is taboo, I don't consider all Japanese cars rice as I've seen riced out M3s (that made me sad ). And my other friend has a 1998 RL and liked how I'm converting my E36 to Euro spec. I suggested he make it JDM style, but he is split between badging it JDM Honda Legend or Euro Honda Legend. I want to learn about Honda's so I can work on his RL with some degree of confidence. Plus, I might end up buying a Honda/Acura eventually seeing as they're so much cheaper to mod.

Anyways, this is what I've done to my car:

Engine: Dinan carbon fiber CAI (modified)
Exhaust: M3 catback
Suspension: H&R Race springs - M3 shocks
Lighting: DEPO smoked corners - Smoked side markers - Hella Xenon Blue 100w highs, 80w lows, 55w lows - Parking light delete
Exterior: 18" Moda R6's - Bridgestone Potenza's - Black Roundels - 35% tint - Arched M3 spoiler w/ third brake light
Interior: Wood trim delete, M shiftknob

Soon I'll be getting: M50 intake manifold - Shark Injector - Bilstein Sport shocks - Swaybars - Strut Brace - Smoked Euro tails

Since then, I've gotten the dent behind the drivers door fixed and I got smoked side markers as well.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Welcome.

Nice car you got there. Do you race it at all?
Old 11-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Kmoney9999
Drives a 328is

Originally Posted by Provocateur
Welcome.

Nice car you got there. Do you race it at all?
Not really, only a light to light type thing when I am challenged. But I'm taking it up to a road course next summer with some other BMWs to track it.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:56 AM
goldex420

ugly