Notices
Showroom Find you some "show" for your "go."

Playstation 2 In Civic

Old 04-30-2005, 06:49 PM
meunit910

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EGteknikhatch
well i was think attached to the actual seat. Kind of like an amp. But if anything... well lets see you drive a coupe.. See if there is a way you can attach it to your rear dash on like the underneath. So that you would have to open up the seats to get to it...
That might just work because i do have wireless joysticks. But the only problem is that it might be to much of a hassle for me/someone to change the video game or the dvd movie... More Fire More FIre (more ideas)
Old 04-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Illegal B16
New Zealand

I did this when it came out, I used to have the little ps1 in the glove box and the ps2 wouldnt go, so I used the vertical mount for the house and screwed it into the hump behind the e-brake (I had a dx centre consol with no pocket, so you could see the ps2 logo from outside the car). The tray went out just behind my seat, so while driving i could turn the power on, load a disk, and do everything with my right hand without looking. Totally accessable, but again it was a dx centre consol without the arm rest, and this made all the difference in the world.

When you screw it in it will bow it "closed" more. then ram the ps2 in that, and i ran the wireing under the centre consol threw 2 small holes i drilled where an ash tray would be, and got the extensions (no wirless controllers) to the removeable clip/hole to the right of the e-brake so my controlers plugged into the console. on the oposite side was my on/off switch for my 7.5 lcd screen.

The power went to behind my tv to the power inverter (where my cup holders used to be is where I mounted the tv) and the rca's went to their rightful place. Well thats it.
Old 04-30-2005, 08:26 PM
meunit910

Originally Posted by Illegal B16
I did this when it came out, I used to have the little ps1 in the glove box and the ps2 wouldnt go, so I used the vertical mount for the house and screwed it into the hump behind the e-brake (I had a dx centre consol with no pocket, so you could see the ps2 logo from outside the car). The tray went out just behind my seat, so while driving i could turn the power on, load a disk, and do everything with my right hand without looking. Totally accessable, but again it was a dx centre consol without the arm rest, and this made all the difference in the world.

When you screw it in it will bow it "closed" more. then ram the ps2 in that, and i ran the wireing under the centre consol threw 2 small holes i drilled where an ash tray would be, and got the extensions (no wirless controllers) to the removeable clip/hole to the right of the e-brake so my controlers plugged into the console. on the oposite side was my on/off switch for my 7.5 lcd screen.

I think im a go ahead and do it that way. They make this center Console that comes without the armrest that i was thinking of buying because i thought it gave the car a cleaner look. Thanx for your help.

The power went to behind my tv to the power inverter (where my cup holders used to be is where I mounted the tv) and the rca's went to their rightful place. Well thats it.
Wow using the home adapter in the car would be a good idea because now it will be easier to mount it in the car. Even though i do have the armest i might be able to mount it behind it anyway. I will see tomorrow but thanx for your help. That is a very good idea.