Notices
Showroom Find you some "show" for your "go."

Teggie Body kits

Old 04-22-2005, 08:46 AM
StreetShark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teggie Body kits

I saw a nice body kit the other day, but I had to leave and shut down my computer. It had TL front lights and I hought that it was pretty cool. I can't find the site now. Does any one know of a site that mite carry such a body kit. Thanks Street Shark!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2005, 09:35 AM
'93TurboD
5-finger discount :rick:

do you mean this one? http://www.sportcompact.ca/coolstuff.../DSCF1237.html
It's a head light conversion on a blitz kit. He's got TSX lights in it now. IMO headlight conversions never line up right with the lines of the car, but whatever floats your boat.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:40 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.andysautosport.com/module...tegr&brand=AAS
Old 04-22-2005, 10:29 AM
escrayzee

Originally Posted by '93TurboD
do you mean this one? http://www.sportcompact.ca/coolstuff.../DSCF1237.html
It's a head light conversion on a blitz kit. He's got TSX lights in it now. IMO headlight conversions never line up right with the lines of the car, but whatever floats your boat.
exactly!!!! Prime example is the Intellica 350 GTR or whatever the name the guy made up for his car. 3rd gen integra with newer celica headlights and 350Z tails.....lights are designed to flow with the lines of the car they're designed for. That's about it.............like '93TurboD said "whatever floats your boat".

for a quick chuckle ----> when people shave the rear door handles on a 4 door and think they're fooling everyone into thinkin' they've got a coupe. whatever floats your boat!
Old 04-22-2005, 10:47 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by escrayzee
exactly!!!! Prime example is the Intellica 350 GTR or whatever the name the guy made up for his car. 3rd gen integra with newer celica headlights and 350Z tails.....lights are designed to flow with the lines of the car they're designed for. That's about it.............like '93TurboD said "whatever floats your boat".

for a quick chuckle ----> when people shave the rear door handles on a 4 door and think they're fooling everyone into thinkin' they've got a coupe. whatever floats your boat!
and forget to turn the child locks off :lmfao: pure comedy there.
Old 04-22-2005, 07:14 PM
worm696

lol
Old 04-22-2005, 10:23 PM
stratguitarist
Missing my honda...

the words nice and body kit should never be used together. please dont ruin your teg with a ugly conversion, have you looked at a nice lip for it instead?
Old 04-23-2005, 05:19 PM
civicandtegra

i wouldnt rice up my teg maybe a r conver (maybe) but stock everything else, unless it actualy improves downforce and lowers weight (like mugen's windtunnel tested kits do) then i think they just really cheap made excess fiberglass some kits even add weight and hinder downforce and airflow. if i can find it i have a vid of a civic thats backbumper was so big that it caught air a riped off in a street race never felt the same about body kits after that