Notices
Showroom Find you some "show" for your "go."

my new hids

Old 10-19-2004, 06:31 PM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you see him at night cause he's easy to spot that way. The only thing missing from you thinking you're being abducted is that your car is still running and no clocks have stopped. :lmfao:

j/k

In all honesty, after reading the entire post, my take is that they are unsafe - plain and simple. It really wouldn't hurt to get some shields for them and I hope you have that in your future plan. Blinding SUV's is not cool, it's irresponsible. It's really not an opinion, it's a fact.

Flamage will now cease, the mod is back in town. h: :jlammy:
Old 10-19-2004, 07:03 PM
four

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

since the time of the picture posting...i actually got eyelids on my car *which i plan to remove soon anyways..cause they're annoying me* and i aimed the hid's towards the ground, so now..they aren't all crazy and random..like they were when i first got them...

the whole blinding suv's..

all that is over and done with...the hid's are aimed and they aren't just purpleish...they are about as bright to look at as every other hid on the road..or a lil brighter..they are aimed no higher than most peoples stock back bumper. i will post a picture soon.
Old 10-20-2004, 04:59 PM
oei28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw him during sunset where there was still some light out. The lights don't look too bad since it matches the color of your car. It's like a blob of purple headed right towards you lol. Though I think the main reason I noticed it was because of the purple glaring right into my eyes. I saw a bunch of purple streaks all around your car because of the glare. Even though i've seen worse glare, it's still pretty bad. But hey, as long as a cop doesn't stop you, more power to you. Purple glare doesn't seem too bad compared to bright-blue glare. I stared right at them for some stupid reason and it really didn't "blind" me. It was kind of like staring at a black light.