Notices
Showroom Find you some "show" for your "go."

Finally....(56K Warned)

Old 07-09-2004, 08:34 PM
AP1dude
JDM WHORE!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have one question....where your side moldings used to be...how did you get rid of holes? I am not doubting or hating...that is a nice ride but that fact i sold you a flush mount for a coupe, there are no side moldings, no rear pic shots, and last time you emailed me you could barley afford the wing??? Is that someone else's car, because i am thinking it is a hatch....but if you prove me wrong i will bite my tongue and call myself an asshole.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:07 AM
93DituneEX
HIDs teh hotness!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 165EJ1
I have one question....where your side moldings used to be...how did you get rid of holes? I am not doubting or hating...that is a nice ride but that fact i sold you a flush mount for a coupe, there are no side moldings, no rear pic shots, and last time you emailed me you could barley afford the wing??? Is that someone else's car, because i am thinking it is a hatch....but if you prove me wrong i will bite my tongue and call myself an asshole.
Side moldings: to do what they did to my side moldings u have to weld a metal strip behind the holes and bondo them in, sand them down, yadda yadda.....it really is my car though...and if i was on my computer I could resize the other pics i got and post them to prove u wrong. The dude still has my freakin wing i bought from you because he said he was not finished with my car. I'll be resizing them pics and proving that its my car. Thanks for all comments by the way. Oh and about the JL's....they hit extremely hard. I just got in trouble the other day by the neighbor...came over and said i needed to turn it down cause I was rattling the coffee cups on his coffee table. :chuckles: