Notices
Showroom Find you some "show" for your "go."

Meguiars Hot Shine

Old 02-01-2004, 06:36 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Meguiars Hot Shine

You guys must try this product. I bought some this weekend, looking for something quick and easy. I thought it was a foam type product like no touch, but was I gladly mistaking. It was even better! It's a spray on aerosol tire dressing. No more applicators, no more foam, no more spray bottles and watery product dripping all over everything. You simply spray it on and that's it. You can even adjust the width of the spray pattern for low profile, regular profile and wide sidewall tires. No drips, no runs, no mess. It's awesome stuff.
Old 02-01-2004, 07:29 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

is that new? i think i have that but im gonna use up the foam crap 1st.
Old 02-01-2004, 07:33 PM
Samson
chris is the devil

does the mist get all over the car and windows? thats what happens when i use the stuff in the spray bottles.
Old 02-01-2004, 07:45 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

lol, how do u get that stuff in your windows? u probably spray like way far, i spray mine very close though, same thing in spray painting. if it does get on your, just wipe it off...
or spray it when u rotate your tires...
Old 02-01-2004, 07:57 PM
mrbrace
Goldenchild

I use it too and I love it...my biggest problem was tire fling. But now with that stuff it is kept to a minimum! I love it too! Its a GodSend
Old 02-01-2004, 08:53 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally Posted by wedley2
is that new? i think i have that but im gonna use up the foam crap 1st.
It's not new as is just came out this month, but it's pretty new. I seen it online a few months ago, said I was gonna try it and never did until this weekend. I'm not using anything else anymore. The foam stuff is aight, but doesn't leave the nice shine I like. This stuff does.

Originally Posted by Samson
does the mist get all over the car and windows? thats what happens when i use the stuff in the spray bottles.
It can if you aren't careful. I sprayed it on from like 4-6" away and had no problems with that.

Originally Posted by mrbrace
I use it too and I love it...my biggest problem was tire fling. But now with that stuff it is kept to a minimum! I love it too! Its a GodSend
Exactly. I loved the tire gel, it shined and lasted like no other, but if you didn't wipe away the excess in between the tread, you ended up with some fancy artwork on your fender. Since you've been using it, how long does an application usually last?
Old 02-01-2004, 09:48 PM
Samson
chris is the devil

Originally Posted by wedley2
lol, how do u get that stuff in your windows? u probably spray like way far, i spray mine very close though, same thing in spray painting. if it does get on your, just wipe it off...
or spray it when u rotate your tires...
nah... im really careful.. i use a rag and spray from like 3 inches away... but it always seems to be windy or something... and it gets tiny grease dots on the car... most probably wouldnt notice anwways.
Old 02-01-2004, 09:55 PM
randomtask77
Wanderer

How much is it?
Old 02-01-2004, 10:03 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Samson-yeah, I hear you. It was kinda windy yesterday when I first used it, but it was alright.

randomtask77-I think it was like $5, but the can is about the size of a big can of hair spray and is pretty heavy, seems like it should last quite a while. And the nozzle is trick, you can adjust the spray pattern from narrow, to medium, to wide.
Old 02-01-2004, 10:18 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

crap i just bought a can of this other foam :\

Quick Reply: Meguiars Hot Shine