Notices

GReddy Turbo for RSX-S

Old 10-01-2003, 08:21 AM
Beantown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GReddy Turbo for RSX-S

hey i was just surfing the web, and i came across this Greddy turbo kit for the RSX-S.

http://www.apt107vip.com/article.php?id=1112&cat=icars

bascially, does anyone already have one installed into their cars? if so what's good? how does it run, feel, handle......

would anyone here recommend putting a turbo into the rsx-s engine???? i know that there's a lot of behind the scenes when going turbo, on a non-turbo car...but still, would anyone here recommend it, or would a supercharger be better off for the rsx-s?
Old 10-01-2003, 08:24 AM
Beantown

the article mentioned that it has potential to produce 400hp....WOW.....
Old 10-01-2003, 12:50 PM
Nein
Racing Spirit

some clubrsx ppl have done turbocharge in their rsx-s, do a bit search there u would see.

here's one:
fresh turbocharged, scroll down

i m not a FI person, so my opinion would be biased, it's cheaper and produce lots hp, basically almost any car can do it, the trick is that you fine tune it, so there will be no problem later on. the Suprercharge on RSX-S looks very promising as well, if u look for straight line acceleration on street, or drag strip i think turbo will do u better, but u also need to get some good tires to grip that powre. i personally would prefer Supercharge, cus the linear power output, and that i can use on road course, i might do it later on, NA is just too expensive.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:30 PM
Import-Tooner
skoooooie!

I really want one. I can't bring my self to spend the $ though.

SKOOIE!!!
Old 10-01-2003, 01:55 PM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

Unfortunately here at HAN we don't have that many die-hard RSX peeps, especially tuned ones. (not to say that nobody jas a nice RSX on here) but I don't believe that anybody yet has a Turboed one.

Go check out honda-tech.com

Theres a lot going on there with the k20a engines...DC5's and EP3's....have fun I'm sure you'll find more than enough entertaining and mind amusing info.