Notices

Back to Hondas I go

Old 12-19-2002, 06:25 AM
ShaolinLueb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

rsx-s is nice. wont have to worry about them driving away with it . mazda 6 is gona have a turbo awd version later this year.
Old 12-19-2002, 08:30 PM
TypeR240

Turbo version? You sure about that?
Old 12-20-2002, 03:14 AM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

Originally posted by jlammy
True that....but it's cool that Honda is recognizing the needs of us "tuners"

Anyway, I don't like the shopping cart spoiler and I can careless about the lower springs and the rims...I might just get it with the body kit and the titanium interior.
They aren't going to let you buy piecemeal from the FPP, it comes as a package and that's the only way they are selling it. You could buy the components individually through the parts department, but I think the cost would be prohibitive.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...
Old 12-21-2002, 07:15 AM
jlammy
w00t

Dammit....so I went to the dealership on Friday

The dealership offered $14k for my 2001 GTI VR6...wtf? That car is only 1 year old....and they want $14k for it when I got it at $23k new last year? Hell no.....so I guess I am going to keep the GTI afterall.

The RSX-S did drive pretty nice though...shifting was a cinch. The salesman was like "Rev it up man. Take it to 6000 RPM or something..." LOL

Team B.O.B.™ - Ballaz on a Budget

R.I.P Huan Vo 11-19-2008
Old 12-21-2002, 01:37 PM
TypeR240

Why not sell it by yourself? You'll get a lot more money that way. Its a lil bit more of a hassle, but it'll be worth it. Hmm, unless you wanna wait for the new Volkswagen R36 or whatever its called.
Old 12-21-2002, 05:54 PM
jlammy
w00t

Originally posted by TypeR240
Why not sell it by yourself? You'll get a lot more money that way. Its a lil bit more of a hassle, but it'll be worth it. Hmm, unless you wanna wait for the new Volkswagen R36 or whatever its called.

That's what I am thinking

R.I.P Huan Vo 11-19-2008
Old 12-22-2002, 07:57 PM
Nein
Racing Spirit

Originally posted by jlammy
Dammit....so I went to the dealership on Friday

The dealership offered $14k for my 2001 GTI VR6...wtf? That car is only 1 year old....and they want $14k for it when I got it at $23k new last year? Hell no.....so I guess I am going to keep the GTI afterall.

The RSX-S did drive pretty nice though...shifting was a cinch. The salesman was like "Rev it up man. Take it to 6000 RPM or something..." LOL
yea you should sell it yourself man.

so you got the type S now? when i went to test drive, the dealer keeps telling me to drive faster.....he thought I was not capable to drive stick well.

hehe I finally got the header on yesterday....and on my way back, raced some nice cars.

1. pull very strong on a new style blue M3, 2 cars length from 75-120mph. it looks like the new body style, has 2 exhaust pipes with 4 tips, wing and underbody spoilers all around. we exchanged thumbs up after and went separate ways. I wonder what year and the spec that M3 was, do you know jlammy?

2. pulled slowly on a modded blue IS300, this one appear to be even faster than the M3. exchanged thumbs up afterwards too.

3. got killed by a new mustang GT, he fxxxing started to pull when I was redline !!! And this bastard gave me a thumb down.....what a biatch. I know that is not possible for stock GT cus the other day I walked one with ease... maybe this one has a chip or some stuff in there. what do you think?

oh Hondata is working with Toda now, so I think the best mod for your new car will be their cam and ECU, I am gonna get the cams and reflash once they are out. :thumbup:
Old 12-23-2002, 08:28 AM
jlammy
w00t

Not sure what the specs are for the M3....yeah....but I have a buddy here with a Rustang GT with a Vortech blower....his car is fawking fast.

Anyway, I am going to try to sell my GTI myself before getting the RSX-S....we'll see what happens. I can't afford 2 car payments right now...so we'll see. I know I am going to be at a loss on the VW, but I don't want to be at $14k...LOL

R.I.P Huan Vo 11-19-2008
Old 12-25-2002, 07:13 AM
j-bloc

the rsx's potential is just sickening

I'm hoping the tsx will be the same
Old 12-26-2002, 06:36 PM
Nein
Racing Spirit

good luck selling your car !