Notices

THE COBALT SS? Super Slow?

Old 12-11-2005, 07:55 AM
J-S2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MY BAD ON THE MISPELL, AND YO WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE HATE??
EVEN IF THE FUCKIN KAT COULDNT DRIVE, HE STILL WANTED IT... I DONT STREET RACE THAT MUCH ANYMORE BUT I COULDNT LET THIS KAT DISRESPECT ... LIKE I SAID I WAS CRUISIN TO THE MALL, IN OTHA WORDS MINDING MY BIZZ.. FOR A FORUM FOR FELLOW HONDA DRIVERS, ITS ALOT OF HATING GOING ON IN HERE.. AND YES THE FUCKIN COBALT WAS A SS, I KNOW MY CARS.. AND A MIDDLE FINGER TO CRAZY i know the difference between the fuckin phone v-tech, smart ass..
Old 12-11-2005, 09:33 AM
97civicEXVTEC

I think you're a dumbass
Old 12-11-2005, 11:39 AM
ItsaHonda

Perhaps I read it wrong, but since when does a traffic light turn yellow before green?
Old 12-11-2005, 12:00 PM
97civicEXVTEC

Originally Posted by ItsaHonda
Perhaps I read it wrong, but since when does a traffic light turn yellow before green?
:lmfao: didnt notice that

EDIT: i love how he edits the post to change V-TECH to iV-TEC
Old 12-11-2005, 01:40 PM
crazy

Originally Posted by J-S2000
MY BAD ON THE MISPELL, AND YO WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE HATE??
EVEN IF THE FUCKIN KAT COULDNT DRIVE, HE STILL WANTED IT... I DONT STREET RACE THAT MUCH ANYMORE BUT I COULDNT LET THIS KAT DISRESPECT ... LIKE I SAID I WAS CRUISIN TO THE MALL, IN OTHA WORDS MINDING MY BIZZ.. FOR A FORUM FOR FELLOW HONDA DRIVERS, ITS ALOT OF HATING GOING ON IN HERE.. AND YES THE FUCKIN COBALT WAS A SS, I KNOW MY CARS.. AND A MIDDLE FINGER TO CRAZY i know the difference between the fuckin phone v-tech, smart ass..
Yay I got called out.

Here's the PM I got:
HATER
AYO FUCK YOU

fuckin hater,

I get a fuckin spell check from a so -called fellow honda owner

I get no love for the Win, just a fuckin spell check from you?
I pretty much responded to everything in your PM with my PM, but to adress your post:

If you know your cars then how come on your second try, you still mispelled i-VTEC? Besides, anyone can make a Cobalt look like an SS.

And according to you, racing on a public road is alright as long as you're doing it in the name of Honda becuase a car revved at you. Wow.

And you're getting mocked because of your piss-poor attitude. Any self-respecting car enthusiast would've done the same regardless of if you drove an RSX, a Ferrari, a Jeep or a Mustang.

Oh and ItsaHonda, nice catch with the light
Old 12-11-2005, 06:53 PM
J-S2000

at an inter-section, the opposite lights turn yellow to red right? aight then...
when those lights change to red, then whose turn is it to go?? hmmmm let me see... i believe mines right...
Old 12-11-2005, 07:07 PM
ItsaHonda

"My girl looked at me and said " baby here is your chance you've dying to have" and he is reving the car, u can hear the exhaust(deep tone) the light turns Yellow , I begin to stage my car then Green"

followed by:

"at an inter-section, the opposite lights turn yellow to red right? aight then...
when those lights change to red, then whose turn is it to go?? hmmmm let me see... i believe mines right..."

Nice spin, but no cigar.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:19 AM
SOCALDC4

You Guys Are Cold Hearted. I Have Seen Two Chevy Ss Get Spanked By A Crx With A Zc. I Dont Know What The Guy Did To His Zc But It's Fast It Spanked My Si Prelude And My Gs Integra But Both Cars Had Little Modifications. So I Think It Came Down To The Drivers.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:29 AM
97civicEXVTEC

Originally Posted by SOCALDC4
You Guys Are Cold Hearted. I Have Seen Two Chevy Ss Get Spanked By A Crx With A Zc. I Dont Know What The Guy Did To His Zc But It's Fast It Spanked My Si Prelude And My Gs Integra But Both Cars Had Little Modifications. So I Think It Came Down To The Drivers.
yes because a prelude si and teg gs are real quick

obviously the guy had a lot done to his zc to take two cobalt ss's..
Old 12-12-2005, 11:27 AM
VPUPPY

How old are you?

If you did not notice, your post about street racing is in violation of HAN's Terms of Service agreement. This type of behavior is not encouraged on HAN so please refrain from posting stuff like this. Next time, take your car to the track. Also, loose the EGO and let the other driver go. That whole "disrespect" thing your talking about is BS because its all in your head.