Notices

rims?

Old 10-08-2003, 07:36 AM
batmanlude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rims?

will adding rims woid my areenty? I called hionda care and they told me any rims or suspesnion work voids my warrenty
Old 10-08-2003, 09:02 AM
4thGenReady2Go
Throbbing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hondacare is tricky, because they extend as an extra warranty, but will also not cover some things (like service bulletins) if you didn't get the work done during your normal warranty period. For the wheels, I can only imagine that's the case because when purchasing aftermarket wheels, there's a good chance you won't find a pair that matches the manufacturer's suggested offset. Plus, it could just be a general response because, while sad and twisted it may be, I've seen even preludes on the road with those horrible looking 12 or 11 inchers, WITH hub extensions to stick the wheels like half a foot out of the wheel well. Your best bet? Contact Honda Care again, and ask them if, given certain specifications, you can purchase a set that won't void Honda Care. If they once again say no, and insist that only Honda wheels must be bought, let me know, I can get you a deal.{opens trenchcoat and displays goods}