Notices

dash part removal

Old 09-30-2003, 10:26 PM
batmanlude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dash part removal

I got 2 questoins one how do I get the window switchs out of my 5th generatoin i wanan change the auto light that is tan or amber toblu also what is the best way to remove the side button pd that had the crusie on/off and the sunroof i'm goin to be change the lights in there to blue leds?
Old 10-01-2003, 11:27 AM
RenieLude
formerly PreludeChick89

try finding a diagram on hondaautomotiveparts.com but i believe you pop off the cover with a small flat headed screw driver and everything else should be self explanitory...
i'll ask my friend jeff today when i see him just to make sure.... there are lil light bulbs that color them so all you do is find the lightbulb in a different color or even the LED bulbs can work....
Old 10-01-2003, 09:41 PM
ludeboom

Default Re: dash part removal

Originally posted by batmanlude
I got 2 questoins one how do I get the window switchs out of my 5th generatoin i wanan change the auto light that is tan or amber toblu also what is the best way to remove the side button pd that had the crusie on/off and the sunroof i'm goin to be change the lights in there to blue leds?
the illum on these items is not a little light bulb, it is part of the unit, so there is no little connector for illumination circuit on
newer > 3G ludes
it is built in

id say good luck, there is at least one little screw holding the door handle plastics in, the little cruise/roof/dim should pop out if its similiar to the 4G type ( i think it is)

lata
~boomer