Notices

Compairson! plz read

Old 07-16-2003, 11:07 PM
5thgenLude101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Compairson! plz read

Hey, I need a comparison. I'm not going for all out balls to the walls speed or HP gain, just a kick for my lude. I'm either thinking of getting the JRSC or the Greddy Trubo without the optional intercooler. Both units would be run under 6 psi (prolly around 5 for good, no bumping up at all). I'm wondering, what would be better to run stock internals on? I know I know, you're all going to say that I should swap internals first, but I just can't afford another 5-7K worth or parts and installation like some of you, hints the very low boost lbs for my car lol. =] Anyways, which do you think would be better? I got a pretty good quote for installation and all for the JRSC, around $3,800 for everything done. The Greddy turbo costs less to buy, but installation price is a pain, I called a local place that charges like upwards of $100 an hour, and they claimed anywhere from 16-20 hours to install, outragous! I wish I was more inclined about my car, I would do it myself lol. well, anyway what do you guys think would be the best bang for the buck and also which would hold up longer on stock internals. I know that eventually my car will fall to hell anyways (ringlands = uh ohhh lol) but I just need it to keep running for a few years. Any response is welcome! thanks. - Matt
Old 07-17-2003, 06:54 AM
machinehead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

call another shop, i think 16 hours is a tad much.