Notices

Cam gears for SOHC 2&3 gen Preludes 83-91

Old 07-15-2003, 12:21 PM
mrmike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cam gears for SOHC 2&3 gen Preludes 83-91

OK!!!!!!
FOR ALL YOU 2ND AND3RD GEN ACCORDS AND PRELUDES!!!!!

IN RESPONSE FOR ALL OF YOUR NEEDS FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS...

" DOES ANY ONE MAKE CAMS GEARS FOR OUR CARS??"

I've made the go ahead to make the run. But the only thing is have to make 50 of them to make it worth wille!!!

Here's the details:
- 100% 6061 t6 Alunimum, half the weight of the stock piece
- The aluminum is hard anodized and temperd, stronger than cast steel.
- Lazer etched degree marks, for accurate adjustments and timing.
- CNC Machined gears for ultimate in precision timming down to the .001"
- 5 blots hold the pices togather for non-slipage accuracy.
I will be the only supplier of the cam gears.

For all that want red or blue I will need your orders now- ASAP.
Ineed to tell them how many Of what color this week.
Or else I'll just make silver ones for the rest.

- Nice to have custom parts to your specs

As of right now I'm selling them at cost (my cost) to you. so I will not be making an thing on these to help you guyes out!!!
Now If you do the math thats how much money I have to put up front ; ie: not cheep for me!!! But here is a problem I dont at this moment have the budget for all of them at this time Because of the new set limit 50 pices. I really only have the budget for 10 of them. So if I really need to Iwill cut off the purchase if I cant get the funds to gather, (Refunds will be given). This is the bes price you can get for practicaly any cam gear 110, 115 blue or red, let alone for part not even made. So if you lucky guyes make the order now you get that price. I am going to raise prices in december to recop my losses. not much tho
so order now and you definately have one. Due to production times and machineing set up it will take aproximately 6-10 weeks till compleation. If you can wait 4 years why not wait another couple of weeks!!

In order to make an order follow these few easy steps:

1) E-MAIL me with the quantity and color you want with your mailling adress.to/ at :

darryl@openloopmotorsports.com

2) I'll ask youto send Me your check or money order, made out to: Open-Loop Motorsports

3) or pay via: pay pal to: darryl@openloopmotorsports.com

4) I'll call in orders buy end of next week.
and I'll ship you in 6-10 weeks via: provided shipping address.

I thanks you all for your coperation/ patience and help to provide more after market support for the 2nd/3rd gen Accords and Preludes!!!

As I gain more info I'll let you guys Know !!

So if you were still wondering if any one made cam gears for the 3g Accord A20 motor.... your in the right spot. In 6-10 weeks you'll have one !!!!!!

I hope I've answered most of your questions, any other specific questions send an e-mail.
I know I'm a nice guy.

I thankyou again for your prompt coperation.
Darryl @ Open-Loop Motorsports