Notices

Add another fprum to the list:D

Old 05-03-2003, 10:00 PM
Redcivic
One of the original OG's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Add another fprum to the list:D

Okay guys, I have been a member of HAN since 99' and this is my first visit to the prelude forum. But now I may have to change my sig. My uncle calls me today and asks if I know anyone who wants to buy my cousins 88' 2.0si because she is getting a new car for graduation. So, I ask him how much and he says $1,000.00. I was like WHAT! I just put a rebuilt motor in this car a year ago for her. The motor alone was $1,500.00 with a three year warrantee. Needless to say I showed up with a check for $1,000.00 a couple hours later. My wife was pissed! Another Car! For what! She'll get over it The car is in pretty good shape bodywise and everything works but the A/C which just needs to be charged I think. So, after a good reaming from my wife, I'm telling her I can have my buddy paint it for $500.00 and turn around and sell it for $2,500.00. But, then I took it for a spin and I'm not so sure I'm gonna sell it now. I use my GXE as my daily driver but I think I might keep the prelude for a while and see what happens. If I still like her maybe I'll sell the GXE and use the lude as my daily driver. She purrs like a kitten and is definately faster than My civic was stock with bolt-ons. What do you guys think. Fix her up a bit and keep her? Oh, and it has a windshield banner that says, "Princess". Kick Ass!