Notices

Throttle Body Spacer

Old 03-18-2003, 11:41 AM
LudeBehavior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Throttle Body Spacer

Does anyone know where I can find a throttle body spacer for the H23A1 engine. That's the Si motor 2.3 DOHC. I have tried Airaid, Jet, Motorvation, and Street and Performance Electronics, and nobody has one. It's doubtful anybody makes one for the H23, but if anyone knows something I'm missing let me know please.
Old 03-18-2003, 06:44 PM
drift
Flaccid Member

it's worthless anyways. i dont really feel like debunking this with fact as i have done this 4 times already on honda-tech.com

but if you really want one, i'll glue a bunch of TB gaskets together until it's an inch thick and sell it to you for $100.
Old 03-18-2003, 07:02 PM
LudeBehavior

Well I have a spacer on another one of my cars, and I was impressed with the perfomance I got from a fairly cheap part as well as 7 more miles to the gallon, so debunk all you want, I don't really give a sh*t.
Old 03-18-2003, 07:45 PM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

My brother bought a Jeep used that had one already put on from PowerRaid I think it was...

I've mostly heard they are more like a sugar pill type thing, it's more in the mind than actual real world performance... but that's what I've heard... no first hand experiance here.