Notices

A Positive NTB experience

Old 01-31-2003, 05:05 AM
jc836

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Positive NTB experience

You read that right folks-It's True. I seem to have a great relationship with the local NTB. There are 2 people there that treat me like a customer should be in the sales room. Out in the shop the crew do a great job on my cars as well. No problems at all. They even honor the Discount Tire and Tire Rack prices +$15, if you bring the printout of the internet pricing in with you. Bought 4 new SP5000 (Civic) and 4 RE-730(Prelude) and saved the price of the "road hazard" coverage. Free balance, rotation included. Went in this morning and had a real Hunter LASER alignment done. The car is right on spec. May be that I got there at 8am and there were only a few customers-but these people are terrific and work hard to earn my business. My #1 person is at a different NTB in the area-that shop is a mirror of the one by my place.

For those of you with different experiences-that is not completely unusual. Some tire places care less about the customer and more abou the bottom line. Heaven help you if your cars (all 3 of mine) are lowered. The only shops that can do them right MUST have a LASER machine that is properly calibrated.

Have a great weekend-Phil checks shadow on Sunday

Old 02-03-2003, 05:42 AM
RenieLude
formerly PreludeChick89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a good relationship with my NTB too!! i like their price matching.. sears also does this b/c NTB is an affiliate of sears :bigthumb: beats having to pay for the shipping costs of the tires from tirerack.com