Notices

95 Lude clutch problem

Old 08-30-2008, 04:55 AM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Lude clutch problem

Okay about two weeks ago I was coming home on the highway, I got to my turn, and pushed in on the clutch, and someting made a loud popping noise, and for a second I thought that I smelled plastic burning. I almost couldn't get it out of 5th gear, but I did, and I had to force it into 2nd, and I just nursed it home the rest of the way in 2nd gear. It's been too hot hear in Texas to work on it outside, but I am ready to start driving her again. If anybody has a real idea or solution to my problem, please email me at myfreindbill@yahoo.com spelled just like that, I know friend is spelled wrong, it keeps most of the spammers at bay.

I haven't been on here in a while so Hi to everyone, I am hoping that someone can help me out.
Thanks, Wild Bill

Last edited by mybluelude; 08-30-2008 at 05:00 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:02 AM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

I haven't been on here in a while, but I am hoping that somebody can help me out. I hope that ya'll have a great three day weekend.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:05 AM
A-series
v-card member alpha

Check the clutch master cylinder reservoir, next to the brake master cylinder reservoir on the driver's side of engine bay. The clutch's reservoir is the smaller of two. If you don't see fluid when you remove the cap, you've got a leak somewhere.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:10 AM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by A-series
Check the clutch master cylinder reservoir, next to the brake master cylinder reservoir on the driver's side of engine bay. The clutch's reservoir is the smaller of two. If you don't see fluid when you remove the cap, you've got a leak somewhere.
Thanks, I'll check it out, I was so disgusted that day, that I never even popped the hood. I just started driving my family flyer, but it doesn't get the milage that my Lude does.