Notices

1992 Prelude - h23 to h22 swap

Old 07-09-2006, 10:06 PM
jcrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 Prelude - h23 to h22 swap

Recently my husbands engine, and transmission all went out. We replaced them both but in the process decided to upgrade from the h23 to the h22 v-tec. Now we're encountering some problems. For instance I got a P13 ECU with the spoon chip in it, and it ended up injecting too much fuel and flooding the engine, so we're having to use the P14 for now. Of course, we also didn't have a down pipe for the h22, and the ceramic headers I bought for the h23 don't fit.

Does anyone know a way to solve the flooding problem? What our tuner technician told us was to pick up the P28 ECU, he has a chip he can put in it, and can program it himself. Is the p28 better/worse/same as the p13?

We have BRAND NEW h23 ceramic coated headers for sale too if anyone is interested, make me a nice offer and pay shipping.

Oh yah, and we're having to buy new cam shafts because the ones that we have currently were made for an automatic, which work, but not as efficiently as having new ones.

Oi vey
Old 07-10-2006, 06:57 AM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off which H22 did you put in? Always use a stock ECU never buy that chipped junk from EBay.