Notices

I Got My Lude Back!!!

Old 06-07-2006, 07:40 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Got My Lude Back!!!

Hey guys and gals, some of you know my story, about how I had to sell my1995 SE back to the previous owners, because there was a problem with the title, and how hard I worked to get it fixed up, well the other day, while looking for a Prelude on www.cars.com I ran accross one just like the one that I had. I thought to myself, I should give that lady a call, and see if she ever got the title straightened out, and if she would be interested in selling it back to me. So I did! She told me that she had gotten the title back, and that it was clear, she also told me that she got the seats recovered, (the leather on the drivers seat was coming apart, and there was a rip, in the back left bottom) and the window tint redone. At this point I'm going $#&*@@^&** , and I'm also thinking the numbers in my head, and saying, man she is going to want a fortune for this car, with all that extra work done. Well we talked two or three more times, and she said she wanted $7900.00 for the car. I reminded her that when I sold the car back to her, I gave her a bill for $6,200.00, of which she paid me $5,500.00, and that was a difference of 700. We agreed to $7,200.00 which may be allot of money, but for me to buy a cheaper car, and do all of the things that I had done to this car, would take just as much money, and I already know this car, inside, and out. The loan was approved today, and at 1:30, I had the keys in hand. If I can figure out how to move the pictures I will post them. Notice the clean job that I did under the hood, and the body colored valve cover. I know it's all factory looking, but that's what I like.

Old 06-07-2006, 07:50 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

I'm sorry about the offset, I'm not very good at this stuff yet, but you can see how nice she is. Now I can finish putting the urethane bushings on the rear, I never got around to that, but I kept everything that I bought, including a cool dual tip stainless muffler, and the custom fit seat covers, which I will put back on, to protect the interior. Speaking of the muffler, all I have done so far is mugen header, and test pipe, what diameter catback pipe should I run, or would the factory pipe be sufficient, I don't want a loud bang, I want a deep throaty sound????

MAN I AM SO HAPPY I COULD JUST WRITE IN CAPS LOCK!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!

Last edited by mybluelude; 06-07-2006 at 07:56 PM.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:11 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

In case I didn't tell you guys, I'm so happy I could just shit!!!!
Old 06-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Phateless
S2K compatible

FUCK YEAH!!!!! I'M GLAD YOU GOT IT BACK!!! that lady made out like a bandit on you money-wise, but dayumn that car is cleeeeaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn
Old 06-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Phateless
S2K compatible

let's get you some black carpet, seats, floormats and door panels
Old 06-08-2006, 03:02 AM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by Phateless
FUCK YEAH!!!!! I'M GLAD YOU GOT IT BACK!!! that lady made out like a bandit on you money-wise, but dayumn that car is cleeeeaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn
Not really if you think about the money that went into it. Get on cars.com and enter 1992-1996 Prelude any distance, and look at some of the prices that they are going for, especially out in California. I saw some over 11,000.00!!!! Thats some crazy shit right there. Thanks for the compliments!!!

Last edited by mybluelude; 06-08-2006 at 03:11 AM.
Old 06-08-2006, 03:09 AM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

My wife said that it would be a while before she would let me put anymore money in it, but it could use shocks/struts, what do you guys suggest?
Old 06-08-2006, 06:38 AM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

Im happy for you, but also saddened as well.....You paid wayyyyy too much for that car......but its clean and congrats
Old 06-08-2006, 03:26 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by F22B Prelude
Im happy for you, but also saddened as well.....You paid wayyyyy too much for that car......but its clean and congrats
Hell it's just money, right? You can't take it with you when you go, besides I have a 13 year old daughter who will probably be driving it before to long, and I would want something nice for her to drive.:gorgeous:
Old 06-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Phateless
S2K compatible

let her learn on something before you give her the lude. teenage girls parking is like pinball - ding ding ding ding