yea just keep the camera at ur side
Old 03-27-2006, 04:37 PM
J Lude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whops sorry double post..
Old 03-27-2006, 04:38 PM
J Lude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok so its been a while since Ive been posting here and heres an update. I finally got the sound on camera, but i don't know how to post it to a place where people can view/hear it. Lately the sound has been getting worse. It has gone from a rare occurrence to a semi-rare occurrence. The sound can be heard when i apply pressure to my brakes probably 80% of the time. Could someone show me how to post the vid? Thanks in advance for viewing this post and trying to help me...

Ex info: I have had a few friends hear the sound today and two of them had different explanations. Both Friends know about cars and both know how a rod knocks sounds. I also asked them to try to describe the sound once they heard it and they both say they don't know how to describe it and the sound is very odd to them because they have never heard anything like it before.
Friend #1 says that it could be a minor rod knock or somehow the sound could be related to my brakes because when i break the sound acts up most of the time. I dont think that this is possible becuase how could brakes (that i think are dargging a little) be the source of this sound?
Friend #2 says that it cant be the heat shield but sounds like something is loose.
Me: I don't know what it is but it sound like its coming from inside the engine...

Last edited by J Lude; 03-27-2006 at 04:45 PM.