Notices

one more question!

Old 01-09-2006, 08:20 PM
prelude98addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default one more question!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-...QQcmdZViewItem

scroll down about 5 pics and see that big blue bar? is that a rebuilt stick shift, or a rebuilt E-break? thanks
Old 01-09-2006, 10:22 PM
waaBAAH

shifter...he is just showing you tyhat is has a dc sports short throw. it is not rebuilt
Old 01-09-2006, 10:33 PM
prelude98addict

is it good?
Old 01-09-2006, 11:20 PM
waaBAAH

good for quality yes....good for a "racer" feel...yes....good for tranny....tons of debate on this last question. go to dcsports home page....
Old 01-09-2006, 11:41 PM
prelude98addict

well do you think its a good car?
Old 01-10-2006, 01:25 AM
waaBAAH

yeah.....but why does the picture keep stating 4,200??? also his feedback is only one. i would be nervous but who knows. the seller sold a jeep for 14,000 and that customer (maybe frind) didnt complain. if it is to good to be true....it is to good to be true. imo
Old 01-10-2006, 03:32 AM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

The Car Looks Great, I Would Ask About Any Known Problems, Or Rust. Other Than That, If You Could Get It For The $4,200.00 It Would Be A Steal In My Opinion, Even If You Wound Up Having To Put A New Motor In It. You Would Still Be Money Ahead, As These Are Selling Between $6,000.00 And $8,500.00. Looks Like A Clean Car. No Leather, Bummer!
Old 01-10-2006, 04:09 AM
elton_hsu

beware man....i have bad feeeling about this car.
it looks like another scam to me.
i was looking for a car before christmas, and then i saw a beautiful low milage nissan s14 on ebay asked for $5000. same color car, same ebay template, same angle of photo shots, both use aol email accounts, and both use private pre-approved listing. so then i emailed the seller that i would like to be listed for bidding that s14, there were 2 bidders at that time, but suddenly those bidders were withdrew for no reason. he emailed me back after the auction ended, saying the car is still available, if i want the car, then i must agree with his term of paying method which was ebay protection plan (there's no such thing). the protection plan he said was, i wire him the deposit using western union, and then he ships the car to me, i have one week to try out the car, if i'm not satisfy with it, i ship it back to him, no charge on my side, and then i get full refund. to me it really sounded like the greatest deal on earth, as soon as i got the money and went to western union office, the lady asked me what is the money for, i told her it's for a car on ebay. she said ebay never uses western union as a payment method and they never discourage people using it as a transaction tool. she even asked me i might want to think about it twice before doing the wiring, cuz it's a big amount of money. so i wrote to the seller again, saying the transaction is doutful, cuz there's no way to show he would really meet me up for the car after i made the deposit. (the car listed as a town in long island, so we agreed that i fly to JFK to pick up the car. i checked the carfax record, the car is still registered in florida.) the seller never replied eversince. so the scam was confirmed. thanks to that nice lady's reminder, otherwise i would have lost $5000 on that ghost listing.
so beware of it man, sounds like the seller is doing it again.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:49 AM
prelood

$10 says scam.
Old 01-10-2006, 07:39 AM
2legit2quit
You Big Dummy

Originally Posted by prelood
$10 says scam.